Our Bands???

To answer your question patric, Our sound has some similarities, but king of all kings is really more Eric Rutan's thing. If you want something more similar to our sound, check out Book of Lambs by Internecine...alot of that material was put together by my guitarist vocalist in its earlier incarnations. Jared asked him to play on the album, but he was too busy here gettin some schoolin in egyptology.

Internecine, I've thought about checking those guys out now that I'm back from my Florida-death metal break. But I'm broke :( I just ordered new Suffocation, Death and Aurora Borealis (first time I'll hear these guys) and my last bucks went on the new SYL.

Don't worry about it. Frankly, the albums alright, but a little boring. Jared took out many of the very cool softer parts in the songs that made the band original. Ive heard the songs in their original for, and was much more impressed- though technically the album's killer, at least drum wise. Tny Laureano of Nile and Derek Roddy of Hate eteranl share throne duty.

Im in a melodic/death metal band called Engulfed.......we lost our drummer and bassist........not too many muscians around here into the same.,.,,.its kinda discouraging..,.,

Thnx man.....its gonna be awhile before I see that movie..,.,.I hope its gory as hell,..,., \m/ (><) \m/

Whoa, what movie is this? I'm a huge gore fan and you're telling me it's combined with corpsepainted, longhaired freaks with reversed crosses in their heads?? What is this movie?

Wouldn't happen to be the new Steven King's "Dreamcatcher", would it? Im hoping that turns out to be a decent horror movie... fuck knows we need one !

The movie is house of 1000 corpses .,..the guy in my avatar is the guy that was in Texas Chain saw massacre,..,,.hes a bad ass.,,.but the movie has been delayed so much,.,.ive been waiting at least 2-3 years for it ,.,..,

Fuck, that's really something I need to see, I'm really hyped about this now...let's just hope they'll play it in Scandinavia.

Yup, I've seen Gummo but it's quite boring if you ask me. Nah, The Nightshift is a fucking classic. Funny as hell, too.

Originally posted by Patric
Fuck, that's really something I need to see, I'm really hyped about this now...let's just hope they'll play it in Scandinavia. I've considered making a zombie movie actually, with a lot of metal thrown in.

Yup, I've seen Gummo but it's quite boring if you ask me. Nah, The Nightshift is a fucking classic. Funny as hell, too.

Anyone seen Charlie's Family?

The new Steven King movie, Dreamcatcher, is going to be really good. I read the book a few months ago and it was great. I think King has primary controll over his movies now so it should turn out excellent.