Our Countries Bands...

I know i have done this before but you guys just have to listen to these bands and if you dont there is something very VERY wrong with you. First of all Astriaal - Renascent Misanthropia BRUTAL MELODIC DEATH/BLACK METAL!!! THIS BAND IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! They just brought out there debut album and well you just have to listen to it to believe how amazing it is. www.astriaal.com

7380.jpg

NExt Infernal Method this band is just WAAAAAAAY to good to be in Australia Extreme Technical Melodic Death Metal this band will hit the fucking top when they release there debut album which should be out ANYTIME soon. Check out there website www.infernalmethod.com And download some tracks i know you love them Patric.
cover_demo2001.jpg

NExt and final. PSYCROPTIC! any of you fucks heard this shit??? BRUTAL TECHNICAL DEATH METAL!!! there new album just blows the SHIT outta my arse this is fucking death metal the way its supposed to be! check the out at www.psycroptic.com
scepter.jpg

I love all their stuff especially Shadows n Dust, fucking oath! But that debut album of theirs is one of my absolute favorite DM CD's.

i know, i thought because the others mentioned bands from their country i'd do that aswell! :)

don't worry, i'd never mistake austria for australia! ;)

other great austrian bands are summonig, nerthus, estatic fear, rivendell, siegfried, raventhrone!