viking?

csatlos

New Metal Member
Jul 17, 2005
im not really into the whole viking mythology thing, im more into just death metal, technical death metal, thrash

like death, malevolent creation, cynic, in flames, pestillence, opeth, annihilator and stuff like that.
but i just listened to amon amarth versus the world and i reckon its a good album, i was just wondering is everyone here into all that viking stuff.

the mythology yes, though i think a lot of it makes the vikings look like stupid. going to war because the wife of lord#1 got in a catfight with the wife of lord#2 over whose husband is more powerful? uhh, sure. most of it's awesome though. i found sleeping beauty and a bunch of other "fairy tales" in my book of german myths and legends, albiet in slightly "harsher" versions \m/

Does anybody listen to AA who thinks that norse mythology is boring???
When you listen to metal (especially scandinavian) you have to be interest in such stuff...

talking of which reminds me i wrote some time ago a short story about vikings... the story is fantasy art like and quite selfportait style because of the emotions i was under while writing the story...

it's not bad (other pplz words) so give it a read and say what u think...

The Fall of Vikings

Zeleni.Zub said:
talking of which reminds me i wrote some time ago a short story about vikings... the story is fantasy art like and quite selfportait style because of the emotions i was under while writing the story...

it's not bad (other pplz words) so give it a read and say what u think...

The Fall of Vikings

hey nice story man! i found it very entertaining and quite emotional. you should try to improove it though in some aspects. but of course, i could never do better.

i am very glad u like it! if u liked it, u can try my second story too... written few days after that one, it's not about vikings but i think it's even better then the first story... try it an see how u like it, this one is without fighting but full of emotions, many pplz said to me that it's better than my first one...

Vampiric Solitude

(backontopic)

anyone played Morrowind here? i started with a Nord barbarian and my thrusty axe... fuckin ownage and viking style:)

I'm here because I like AA's music, not really because of their lyrics. Somehow I'm not really interested in the lyrics of metal songs. But AA's lyrics are very interesting and really good.