More Viking metal!!!

Venometal

Black Thrash Attack!!!
May 4, 2003
Oregon
www.myspace.com
Amon Amarth is deffinetly one of the best Viking Metal bands I have heard. I am expanding my Viking metal collection. I was wondering if anyone can tell me any viking metal bands you know of. Just any band. I know many but I want to see if anyone else has some i have never heard. thanx. :hotjump:

Venometal said:
Amon Amarth is deffinetly one of the best Viking Metal bands I have heard. I am expanding my Viking metal collection. I was wondering if anyone can tell me any viking metal bands you know of. Just any band. I know many but I want to see if anyone else has some i have never heard. thanx. :hotjump:

UNLEASHED!!!
Mithotyn, einherjer, ensiferum, vintersorg, enslaved, thyrfing... the list goes on and on thats just some of my favorites

Give Finntroll (more like folk, trollish
headbob.gif
) a try or Windir, Svartahrid, Evemaster, Hin Onde, Allegiance. I would not call of them viking metal but all have strong lyrical concept about Norse mythology.

You deffinatly should give Einherjer a listen...in my opinion they are one of the best (if not the best) Viking Metal bands out there...

They're what I call "fylle-musik" (music for party nights) cause they have a lot of hooky choruses and "hey ho let's go" feel to them. So I agree, certainly not a bad band...

Hahaha isn't that a bit generalizing? I've been reading the Havamal over and over again these last months and I think there was a lot of Respect based on their thought system back then too. Then again if some bald fuck in ladies clothes come preachin' to your country they've only got themselves to blame...hæng dem højt!

you guys should look into Direct Connect that where I get ALL my metal! albums upon albums. The only three Viking metal band that i havent heard listen here are, Windir, Svartahrid, and Evemaster. ill check 'em out

indeed you should patric, kampfar are one of my favourtite bands, they play awesome majestic viking black metal. go for their first one "mellom skogkledde aaser", or perhaps i could send it to you.