A Pic im looking for.

AlexiWarheart

Stoners UNITE!
Oct 18, 2005
Tx
www.myspace.com
Ok I knwo this si stupid and shti but im just looking for a certain pic I cant find. I think it was on here before some guy had it as an Avatar or a sig. But It says "Alexi made Me Do It" I thought it was cool and funny as shit. So if anyone could find it for me or whateverI would greatly appreciate it.

Well the stuff Slipknot has out now basically Vol.3 Sucks hardcore its not Slipknot. Its lyrics that Corey Made for Stone Sour. So the "New Slipknot"(Meaning Vol 3 Subliminal Verses) Is basically stone sour Now "Old Slipknot"(Meaning Iowa, Slipknot, M.F.K.R.) is the goos stuff the stuff that Slipknot is supposed to be. Maybe its just a Texan thing to refer to Slipknot as Old or New pertaining to the Albums.

The Bringer said:
Hmmm okay. Well I haven't listened to Stone Sour or Vol 3 so I don't know what those albums are like.

Yeah and basically its like Old Metallica and New Metallica. "Old Metallica" pertains to the days back during Kill'Em All,...And Justice for All, and The Black Album. "New Metallica" Pertains to well basically St. Anger and like 1 or 2 Albums before that.

Lake_Laiho said:
all I ahve to say is that your girl friend is hot

Yes she is. Lol ^_^

AlexiWarheart said:
Yeah and basically its like Old Metallica and New Metallica. "Old Metallica" pertains to the days back during Kill'Em All,...And Justice for All, and The Black Album. "New Metallica" Pertains to well basically St. Anger and like 1 or 2 Albums before that.
:lol:

SILENT(_)SCREAM said:
does anyone else think that alexiwarheart has enough pics of omgalexi?

I just had to reformat my comp and put everythign abck on it because it started fucking up and some shit like that so i got to change some pics, I knowI didnt change it before but now im gonna. Just give me a fuckign break