A Pic im looking for.

Thats the way to be stare aimlessly at a wall. But oh well im at school right now so I have nothign better to do except be on the internet since they blocked most of the good sites.

"Alexi "Wildchild" Laiho is GOD!"

No he's not.

"I serious think Alexi is inhuman its like impossible to pull off those solo's and play that fuckign fast but hll its Alexi 26 yhears old kicking ass so im done"

Yes, you are done.

"-Alexi"

Did you just sign your name as alexi? Holy shit thats gayer than 2 guys fucking.

"But I applied at Hot Topic in Stonebriar mall"

It all becomes clearer now.

"Girls who are into metal. Its ok if they are emo as long as they dont cut thereselves over stupid shit, If your one im gonna help you to stop it."

You have a girlfriend, why do you want to meet more? Are you planning on cheating on her?

Don't have kids... Ever.

bobvex said:
"Alexi "Wildchild" Laiho is GOD!"

No he's not.

"I serious think Alexi is inhuman its like impossible to pull off those solo's and play that fuckign fast but hll its Alexi 26 yhears old kicking ass so im done"

Yes, you are done.

"-Alexi"

Did you just sign your name as alexi? Holy shit thats gayer than 2 guys fucking.

"But I applied at Hot Topic in Stonebriar mall"

It all becomes clearer now.

"Girls who are into metal. Its ok if they are emo as long as they dont cut thereselves over stupid shit, If your one im gonna help you to stop it."

You have a girlfriend, why do you want to meet more? Are you planning on cheating on her?

Don't have kids... Ever.

Same thoughts ran through my mind when I read his Myspace. Signing under Alexi in his blogs couldn't be more ridiculious.