A pic thread

GregadetH said:
ya know, I aint NEVER seen a pic of bRaT or maiden....time ta cough 'em up ladies. BTW susie is the absolut bomb diggity.
I'm not sure what 'bomb diggity' means, but if you could translate it that would be cool :cool: and yeh more girl pics would be nice :Spin:

In my old neighborhood you'd be called "the whip", the guys at work would call you a hottie or "bad ass" as in "she's bad ass , dude!!". You are lovely, and I think I detect a spinner... :p

Sumpin tells me she knows all about "spinner". I thought she was early twenties too, so I could be wrong about that too...

Susie, I apologise for my tendancies to speak "ganksta"...lol I'll put it this way - if you were to come to the states, you'd be the UKs hottest export. The biggest thing outta Liverpool since the Beatles baby! Or i could just be redneck and say ur perty.

GregadetH said:
Susie, I apologise for my tendancies to speak "ganksta"...lol I'll put it this way - if you were to come to the states, you'd be the UKs hottest export. The biggest thing outta Liverpool since the Beatles baby! Or i could just be redneck and say ur perty.
Dont appoligise,i'll take all that as a compliment, a very nice compliment :Spin:

GregadetH: Aha... yeah those old SAAB 900 are robust! My dad has always bought SAAB. I refuse to drive cars that can´t be driven through a shitload of snow.

Hmmm... nah... I won´t post a pic... the dummy avatar I got is so cute.

Uh...spinner. Uhmm, how do I put this.... :oops: It's a term that means, among other things hot, petite, babe-o-licious. It refers to a sexual position done with smaller hotties, you know, she can "sit and spin". :oops: :oops:

Robust is a good word for the description of a SAAB alright...lol

i remember the last time the good ole sit and spin was performed upon me...twas almost like a fantasy land had been discovered...lol ahhhhhhhhhh.

I don't post here all that often, but I will post a pic so you can see what the pesky SOiL fan looks like that keeps posting on your board :tickled: AND...you were looking for more females to post pics and I qualify there. Ignore the cheesy rose in the pic, I need to crop that out one of these days.

Ginger.jpg