A pic thread

TheGString said:
...you were looking for more females to post pics and I qualify there....
Ginger.jpg

o_O Qualify?...You WAY more than qualify, (pant,pant). Thanks for helping to beautify this "sausage-fest". :worship:

TheGString said:
I don't post here all that often, but I will post a pic so you can see what the pesky SOiL fan looks like that keeps posting on your board :tickled: AND...you were looking for more females to post pics and I qualify there. Ignore the cheesy rose in the pic, I need to crop that out one of these days.

Ginger.jpg
No, No please don't take the rose out. :)

HA HA! Well, truth be told.....my name is Ginger and everyone just calls me G. So, when I singed up for my very first message board years ago, I wanted TheGSpot or G'sSpot, but they were taken so I started trying other variations of plays on my nickname, G, and came up with TheGString. And so there ya go. But, it now kinda fits cuz I'm a big fan of the G-string (thong) :tickled:

TheGString said:
HA HA! Well, truth be told.....my name is Ginger and everyone just calls me G. So, when I singed up for my very first message board years ago, I wanted TheGSpot or G'sSpot, but they were taken so I started trying other variations of plays on my nickname, G, and came up with TheGString. And so there ya go. But, it now kinda fits cuz I'm a big fan of the G-string (thong) :tickled:
too bad the guys around here don't like G's!!!!:loco:

Oh, o.k....ya had me confused there :tickled: Sometimes that is kinda easy to do! Anyhow...I may have more pics. We shall see :D

TheGString said:
Oh, o.k....ya had me confused there :tickled: Sometimes that is kinda easy to do! Anyhow...I may have more pics. We shall see :D
we .....ehhhhh I need it now, all that Frankie Bello shit got me( and the rest of the boys) messed up, I, ehhhhhhh .....we ,need something to enjoy!!!:headbang: