A promising year for metal

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
I have just been thinking, this looks to be a very promising year for metal indeed, with nearly all my fav bands working on new material. Maiden, Metallica, Iced Earth, Grave Digger, and Nevermore all working on new albums, BLAZE and Katatonia just putting out new releases, Dungeon getting one step closer to world domination, and even Chuck Billy recovering and getting back to work with Testament, and they are only my personal favs! !:eek:

Even with GNR (well, more like Axl and his new friends, but anyway) completely selling out a US tour, even if it didn't take place, is a great sign. If they finally get the album out and do a successful tour, it will be great for metal.

What else could we ask for, besides a reformed Megadeth recording a new album and embarking on another tour!? :lol:

It just seems like this is going to be the best year for metal we have seen in a long time. !:headbang: !:headbang:

Dont forget:
Kreator DVD/Live cd
Slayer DVD
New Dimmu Borgir album
New Slipknot album
New Morbid Angel album
New Testament album (maybe)

:headbang:

You're all forgetting...

LIFE IS KILLING ME by Type O Negative is to be released this year FUCKIN YEAH!

As far as tours go, I can't see 2003 possibly beating 2001, but you never know. The Haunted and Opeth have already been here, which is a good start!