metal 2005

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
Next year is shaping up to be a good one for metal. 3 of my most anticipated releases are all due in January. New Judas Priest, Kreator and Grave Digger. Hopefully we will see a Priest tour and maybe a 'Deth one as well. We should also see new albums from Dream Theater and a new Demons & Wizards album, and whatever Bruce is working on should be out sometime too.

:headbang:

January - Some Kind of Monster on DVD.

Oh man I can't wait. 4 Disc box set mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Im looking forward to...

Judas Priest
Kreator
Some Kind Of Monster DVD
Dissection (Even though the clip I heard is a bit crap)
Behemoth
Whitesnake Live Album
Old Mans Child
Demons And Wizards

Lots of Bruce solo stuff :) (The videos he has done and some live stuff etc. im assuming)

9mm said:
If the new Dissection is as good as The Somberlain or Storm of the Light's Bane then 2005 should be a good year :) .
I dont think its going to be, both those albums are awesome, but the sample I heard sounded like a track In Flames would have thrown away 6 years ago.

spawn said:
I dont think its going to be, both those albums are awesome, but the sample I heard sounded like a track In Flames would have thrown away 6 years ago.
I downloaded a sample clip from their website as well -- the music isn't too bad (you're right, it's very In Flames-ish), but the vocals definitely sound weaker than on their previous work. I just hope that the rest of the album has a bit of "I've been in jail for 10 years with my musical creativity stifled, so now I am unleashing it" to it.

If you know what I mean.

It sounds more like "Ive been getting fucked in the arse for the last 10 years and think that In Flames is still cutting edge"...

Im just going to download all the tracks anyway, so if its shit I wont worry!