Eagerly awaiting in 2005

SoundMaster said:
He stated that his early ideas are a mix of early 70s Camel, Dio-era Rainbow and some extreme black metal! Not quite sure how that would sound, but anything they touch seems to rule!

So it'll probably be a lot like their other cds then!

wdiv said:
So it'll probably be a lot like their other cds then!
When asked that very question, Mikael stated that it would be much darker, much more evil & just much heavier! I've never really seen a Rainbow influence in their music.

ps....I also forgot to add that he mentioned there would be much broader instrumentation, flutes & such. Please note that this was about 6 months ago & things are subject to change.

Hawk said:
:lol: The story of my [musical] life. Try a band like Max Webster! Or the albums of Mattias Eklund! I love the weird, funny and goofy bands.

If you like me are into funny shit be prepared to stand alone and be ignored.

You'll be that freak alone in his room laughing his ass of to music and lyrics only known to him :D

I think The Last Epic is their best album. So get it as soon as you can or join me on SS.

I'd love to get it on SS! But I've tried with Wyvern and Zeppie and I can't connect with either one of them. I have a firewall in my modem that may be blocking whatever ports SS uses. My WinMX works great, SS, I haven't successfully downloaded a file yet.

wdiv said:
What forthcoming cds are everyone looking forward to in the new year?

These are the ones that I can think of right now. Most are definately gonna happen... some are in the works, so who knows what will happen...

* Hammerfall - "Chapter V..." 3/8/05
* Demons & Wizards - 2/2005
* Masterplan - "Aeronautics" 1/24/05
* Judas Priest - 2/1/05
All of those plus Thunderstorm, Beholder and Seventh One which seem to be "released" last year but unavailable. Plus new Lacuna Coil, Freedom Call, Godess Of Desire, Shaman, Steve Vai, Tony MacAlpine, Yngwie Malmsteen plus some bands I hope they have releases this year :D

What is that Lande project? Jorn Lande with whom?

That'll be awsome. Lande is one of my favorite musicians I got all his stuff but one album. And after hearing Russell Allen in Star One, I know it will be a winner.