A Question.....Anthrax Autographs

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
I need John's signature and I want Joey Vera to sign this..... Do you think Joey V. should sign in????? My daughter sez NO!!!!! She even made a Skateboard holder in shop. Her first Anthrax Show was Oct. 30,2004 and Joey Vera was playing Bass since Frankie was gone at that point. Oh and Both sides are signed by everyone......

Discuss........

So far signed....
Scott
Charlie
Frankie
Rob
Dan
Joey Belladonna

As cool as Joey Vera is, he was never an official member of Anthrax. So I'd say don't worry about it. Get Bush's though.

Others will say Rob shouldn't have signed it as he wasn't a member of the ATL lineup.

Just because it's an ATL board doesn't mean just ATL lineup needs to sign it. You seem to love Anthrax for Anthrax. If you can get Joey V to sign it too, I would. More the merrier, Hell if you can get Bittner too, have him sign it. Regardless what you decide, its an awesome board and will look awesome displayed.

jdelpi said:
I would have kept it at the Among lineup, but now that you have Rob's, you might as well get Joey V's too (and obviously John's).
Yeah, you should get Joey V. to sign.

NP- Armored Saint: Stricken by Fate

timmyc said:
As cool as Joey Vera is, he was never an official member of Anthrax.

With that being said, it should kinda be your preferance. What would be really cool if every single "official" member of Anthrax signed it. That would be quite the task though, but yes, Definitly John. He's as much of Anthrax is/was as Joey.

Thraxx I have mine signed by John, Scott, Charlie, Joey V and Rob on the notman side and I have Charlie, Frankie on the ALT side all i need is Joey B and Dan, Scott and im done with it. I would get Joey V's if you can.