A question born of ignorance

Nothing ignorant about that, the suncross is an age-old symbol. From what I've understood it's something used in all European countries but here in the North it was used as a symbol for Oden, just like the Hammer was used to symbolize the divinity of Thor.

Also known as the sun wheel. But dickhead Neo-Nazi's symbolize it as being a Nazi sign for some stupid fucked up reason! i was going to get this tattoo on my shoulder with "AA" in the middle of it, but many people told me that all over the world ignorant minded dickheads thought this was a sisgn for being a Nazi so i am thinking about not getting it......

Originally posted by PaganBlood
Also known as the sun wheel. But dickhead Neo-Nazi's symbolize it as being a Nazi sign for some stupid fucked up reason! i was going to get this tattoo on my shoulder with "AA" in the middle of it, but many people told me that all over the world ignorant minded dickheads thought this was a sisgn for being a Nazi so i am thinking about not getting it......

yes that's sad, one nazi in the town i live made one on his upperarm along side the swedish flag. he's a big oaf and a mindless grunt, so if i asked him why he made it he'd probably smack me. god damn all those nazis and mindless racists wearing mjolners as well! :mad:
anyway, check out this link wanderingblade http://www.symbols.com/encyclopedia/26/2624.html and http://www.symbols.com/encyclopedia/29/291.html it has some info about the sun cross and some history, it's a nice site btw, worth checking out.

I can understand your wrath spaffe, 'cause I feel the same.
This topic has just a damn position in Europe 'cause of fuckhead #1 adolf & fuckhead #2 himmler....
(hoping not be abandoned 'cause mentioned that names...)

So, keep your rage and release it when the time is right.

Originally posted by spaffe
yes that's sad, one nazi in the town i live made one on his upperarm along side the swedish flag. he's a big oaf and a mindless grunt, so if i asked him why he made it he'd probably smack me. god damn all those nazis and mindless racists wearing mjolners as well! :mad:
anyway, check out this link wanderingblade http://www.symbols.com/encyclopedia/26/2624.html and http://www.symbols.com/encyclopedia/29/291.html it has some info about the sun cross and some history, it's a nice site btw, worth checking out.

Great link, thanks. Hey man, I hate when Nazi's, like the one in your town, use the flag and symbol of MY country to their own shitty political needs.

I couldnt have agreed more!

Im sick and tired of being called a nazi and looked upon as a racist just because Im interessted in Norse mythology and history!
Why cant these mindless fucks stick to christianity?
Hitler's "Reich" was built around the christian believes...

And the Vikings couldnt have been racist how could they then settle in other countries like America, and trade with countries like Arabia?

The flag and the Norse symbols have nothing to do with nazism and racism, I will not stop wearing my Tor's-hammer just because some nazi fuck thinks it has anything to do with his idiotic ideology, I want to honour my ancestors and I think that is a good way to do it.

Originally posted by Aggressor
the Vikings couldnt have been racist how could they then settle in other countries like America, and trade with countries like Arabia?

That is quite true, as a lot of the art and decor made by the Vikings was actually influenced by many other different cultures.

Originally posted by Eisbär
I can understand your wrath spaffe, 'cause I feel the same.
This topic has just a damn position in Europe 'cause of fuckhead #1 adolf & fuckhead #2 himmler....
(hoping not be abandoned 'cause mentioned that names...)

So, keep your rage and release it when the time is right.

hehe yes i'll release it some time, perhaps i'll join the AFA ;) hehe

yeah those two twats... *spits*

Hitler's "Reich" was built around the christian believes...

hm... how do you mean? i what ways? like the preservation of the nuclear family? (odd word indeed, looked it up, kärnfamilj in swedish :))

hm... how do you mean? i what ways? like the preservation of the nuclear family? (odd word indeed, looked it up, kärnfamilj in swedish :))

:lol: nuclear family!

What I meant was that Hitler and the rest of his people believed in the christian God as a superior beeing, while the nazis nowadays say that they are sons of Odin (which is wrong as well, since Heimdal is the father of the human race according to Norse mythology).

Nazis are mostly damn stupit motherfuckers...but watch out, even such crap can be dangerous.
They only look for something, which is associated with pure strenght and might and once lived in their region. If they found something they convert it in such a way, that it fits in their believe.

Okay, I think its enough of this.

Good links spaffe, THX!!!:D

:lol: nuclear family!

What I meant was that Hitler and the rest of his people believed in the christian God as a superior beeing, while the nazis nowadays say that they are sons of Odin (which is wrong as well, since Heimdal is the father of the human race according to Norse mythology).

hm... i don't know if that's enirely ture, at least concerning Hitler, he believed in something he called (the) providence, whatever that was, perhaps just another word for god but i'm not sure.
but the masses calling themselves nazis were christians for sure.

haha i haven't thought of that, they go on about "we'll meet in valhalla brother" :lol: what a bunch of dorks

no problem eisbär, btw what you've written is very true indeed.

the suncross is also used in a similar form by the american Ku Klux Klan...

White supremist groups will take any symbol that was used in a prideful regime by (mainly) northern caucasiods...

on a side note, does anyone believe that the northern caucasians (Nordish peoples, aka: all germanic, scandinavian, Keltic ((yes thats the actual spelling)) Brunn etc...) peoples are the ultimate sect of humanity? as in the most genetically perfected... and so on, and so forth. Forget the word racist, do you believe we are the ultimate sons of the earth?, I believe we are for many reasons, but the best probably being this:

Every peoples on the face of the earth created 'religion' which is basically in all honesty a way of life philosophy, the 'gods' created being what its people valued to themselves, now... for Xianity (Judeo/Christianity)- people valued Peace, equality among all, loving unconditionally and doing away with hatred (which makes them unhuman), and basically 'love not war'... now ofcourse a race of people so pathetic that they we're trampled and fully enslaved on various accounts would want that... but us

We made Proud, handsome gods and godessess, showing our respect of women, we believed in survival of the fittest, elitism, pride, love and hate, excellence- The Good and the Bad, the Dark and the Light, and we embraced them both. And for that- We conquered, we strived... it was not a weak society built on fantasy like mindsets where everyone was as good as eachother, you had to prove what you we're worth, it made for a strong society... look what has become of our people and our lands now...

Man before u asked me if i was friends with black people asking me how could i lisetn to Amon Amarth and be friends with black people. Me i have no black friends but have nothing against them, they have never did anything wrong to me........

ANd you saying this is just exactly what fags did to black metal and why death metal is superiour to black metal! BM is about the spiritual side of things and believing in stupid shit1 Death metal has always been about hte MUSIC!!!!!! and the brutality!!!! SHIT! tahts why i listen to AA! Cos there musicianship! the sounds! the Brutality! thast what comes first!