Friends of the Suncross cover - all guitars

odog502

New Metal Member
Dec 11, 2008
Texas
I posted a cover of "Ride for Vengeance" on this forum a couple months ago. I just finished another one for "Friends of the Suncross". Personally, I think I did better on the Ride for Vengeance cover. I was a little too sloppy on this one in parts. I dunno, what do you think?

Sounds better in High Quality mode. So click it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
whats your shirt size? and i probably asked you this before but where did you get it from exactly?

I looked at the tag and its so old I cant even tell. The tag is faded. It fits me like a size large or medium though.

I cant remember where I got it. But due to how long Ive had it, I bet I got it in the late 90's at this music store in Tampa called "Ace's". I think the place has since closed, but it was awesome. It was basically a CD store like Musicland, but devoted strictly to metal. They had a bunch of rare stuff there and of course, band tshirts.

I see you have Katatonia in your playlist also. I did a cover of "Wealth" before this last one.

I thought that was pretty good. No matter how good you are theres always room for improvement, so don't sweat your mistakes too much as long as you can see where you need work!

what tuning you using on the bass? just tuned down to the four lowest strings of a 5 string?