Song Survivor: Once send from the Golden Hall

DamageInc.

Annoying drum nerd
Jul 7, 2008
Hannover, Germany
lets play a game ^^

I post the playlist from every AA Album and you vote the WORST song from it.
then we can add the winners and vote again, so we can find out what the Ultimate Amon Amarth song of all Time is... or something like that. ^^

we vote every round for about two days, and then count. of course everyone got ONLY ONE VOICE per round.

lets go

my first vote: Amon Amarth

Without Fear
Victorious March
The Dragons' Flight Across the Waves
Ride for Vengeance
Once Sent from the Golden Hall
Friends of the Suncross
Amon Amarth

UPDATE: ABANDONED out first round

you really think Amon Amarth is the "worst" (that word just doesn't fit describing an AA Song :lol:) Song on OSFTGH? One of the best AA songs ever imho...

My vote: Abandoned (really good song but it has no Elements in it making it outstanding in any way in comparison to the other Songs)

Edit: really nice idea ^^

well...so far it looks like "Abandoned" being the "not soo very good good Song" on the Album. Already 3 votes for this one.

But we will probably never find the Best Song like this ;)

Very very difficult choice, but for the sake of this thread and after listening to the album at least a few times, I would have to choose Once Sent From The Golden Hall. Abandoned would have to be one of my favourites.

Exactly.......and I honestly think that Amon Amarth are a band that haven't released a bad album yet. All of their albums are great.

I think we all know that has no really bad songs. I dont think so, too. but in case we want to find out what the best one is, we have to choose. or let me say, lets find our which is the most popular

I honestly couldn't choose a worst song. This is my opinion.

Other bands songs can = pretty damn good.

All Amon Amarth songs = awesome.

A chunk of AA songs = epic and cannot be touched by anyone.