Once Sent: Round 5

Least Favorite?

• Total voters

waif

Sep 7, 2007
Montreal
Okay, you assholes voted off Abandoned, then veered away from rationality and voted out Once Sent From The Golden Hall, Amon Amarth, and Without Fear. So here we are.

Hi there buddies!

Hey, could all of you guys who voted out Abandoned do me a favor? Please send me a recent picture of yourselves along with your home address.

I'm getting a bit concerned that AA might pull the song from their set list in Bochum due to a perceived lack of fan support for it, and if this happens, i want to be sure I have a plan of action laid out and enough hollow-tipped bullets to settle the score.

Thank you very much friends! :heh:

What would you have voted for instead?
anyhow, they're not gonna leave it out; the point of the set is playing the whole album. How much fan support do you think there is for "The Fall Through Ginnungagap?"

aaaah what a hard choice!!!
I'm hesitating between Dragons and Suncross.. and I guess that i'll vote for Suncross cause the end of Dragons makes the difference:
LOWER THE SAIL, GRAB YOUR OARS!
NOW MEN IT'S TIME TO ACT!
ROW LIKE THE WIND TO THE SHORE!
ROW LIKE THE WIND TO ATTACK!!!!

edit : ok, Ride for Vengeance is on top... if its eliminated in this pole i will violently pillage every poster's home and rape his/her family to avenge this blasphemy.

I didn't vote in any previous round but I would probably have voted for Abondoned :wave:
Anyway.. the choice was easy for me this time around.. Victorious March isn't one of my favorite AA tracks.. I guess I'll have to vote for it in the next round as well though.. :)

Ok, suncross lost i guess (we never get more than around 17 votes these days..). Quick, new thread! I'm leaving tomorrow and I want to see the end of this!

Friends of the Suncross seems to be out...

ouch...The Choice was pretty hard in the first and the second round...but after that there is no "real" choice anymore....just all rock solid fantastic Songs... :worship: