Song Survivor: Once send from the Golden Hall

Next for me would be Once sent from the Golden Hall. Same like Abandoned...I can't find something especially appealing to me in this Song.

But after choosing these two...I think there's no other Song to kick out....

NO!
Without Fear is the best song on the album. Once Sent From The Golden Hall is the second best. what are you faggots doing?

lol...I think like this we never get all Songs done except one...because everytime somebody votes a Song another one complains...
And then we end up crushing our "opponents" head :lol:

Back to topic: How can vote for Without Fear or Ride for Vengeance??? :mad:

:lol:

Edit: I guess it would be better to make a poll where you vote your favorite Song of the Album. Or to make it easier your 3 favorite Songs (still a tough choice though ;)). And in the End we could do a poll featuring the 2 Bestrated Songs of each Album.

I've listened to them all the same number of times, give or take a few, and Victorious March has gotten old while the others haven't.

You know we could have just done a poll...

This is how it would happen...

We should keep the poll up for one album about let's saaay 2-3 days I think is fair.

Once that poll is done we do it for another album until we have gone through every album.

Once we have a "not the greatest" song from each album we put those songs in a poll and we see which Amon Amarth song isn't liked the most.

I think that's a good idea. Anyone want to second that? If so I'll get the poll for OSFTGH up.

Well at first the idea was to find the best AA Song of all times...but I guess that's impossible because they created so many outstanding Songs that you can't just pick one of them as the best ever...

So I agree with you....finding the "worst"(still hurts writing that word in order to describe an AA Song) one they ever done.

Question: Do we include the Demos/Sorrow throughout the nine worlds?