A question for people who have traveled to Amsterdam by train in Europe. *Phew*

Reminiscence

Oblique and Nebulous
Nov 1, 2005
Lakewood, CO
It's official. My great friend and I bought tickets yesterday to Amsterdam for New Year's Eve, niggaz. So, my big question is, if they find a bowl on you in Germany or the Netherlands, is it a big deal? Do they actually get serious about drugs on the trains?

I *lived* on European trains, and as far as I know, no one really checks anything on you. You go up, you sit, you take the ride....
pretty simple...
As a rule, I never travel with weed on me. Call me crazy- but nothing worth any chance of getting caught.

Just my 2 cents.
I don't think anyone will look nor find anything.

No, I mean I want to take my pipe with me. The train we are taking is a classy train though, so I don't know if they check on it (the ICE, inter-city express, the nicest money can buy).

Amsterdam is actually quite strict with having weed on you IF YOU'RE CAUGHT. That said, you'd have to do something pret-ty stupid to get caught.

You're allowed to carry an amount of max. 3 grams of weed with you and you're not allowed to smoke on trains.
So, if you don't want to get caught, stay low and do not carry any weed on you in the train.
I advice not to carry any drugs at all on your way to Holland and vise versa,
because you will pass the border and you wíll be controlled before you get on that train.
Not by anyone, but by dogs and i tell you, those k9's are GOOD!
(they even smell THC in your sweat and through plastic wrappings!)
They work on international railway stations.
I've seen it happen a few times, those dogs randomly walk around and all of a sudden sit down, right in front of you.
You think the dog is begging for a cookie and next thing you know, the railway police is on your ass and you're being arrested for smuggling drugs.
Oh ya, and smoking out of the window will not convince the railway police of your best intentions.
Smoking is not allowed in Dutch public area's and you're not allowed to smuggle drugs pass the border. Period.
Only in clubs and pubs you're allowed to smoke and in most places it is forbidden to smoke weed.
Just go outside, walk to a park or quiet area and smoke as much weed you want to.
Be careful with scruffy junkies that like to blow with you,
before you know you're being social and they walk away with your pipe AND your wallet.
Have fun in amsterdam!

blowverbod-773012.gif

BEHOLD!!
This is the Amsterdamned Blow Prohibitory sign.
If they catch you smoking weed near these signs,
you're fucked and 50 euro's lighter, each!
:Smokin:

Jesus guys, I'm not concerned about the drugs. That was great description but I just want to take my PIECE. MY PIPE. Oh, and LSD and odorless, that would be easy to take back.