A question for the Frenchies // Une question pour mes amis françaises

HaTikva

Dreams of the Middle East
Bonjour :)

Well, I've been a long time fan of iconic French band Indochine. This summer they are doing some shows and I would like to attend at least one of them. It's been too long ago since I last visited lovely Paris anyway :) The problem is that almost all shows are sold out.

Does any of the several French members here knows a site where tickets for concerts are sold? There's always people who sell their ticket due to other commitments, sickness, change of schedule, ... I don't want to go on Ebay and such though because usually those tickets there are sold for way too high prices and buying it there supports those folks ("touts") who only buy tickets to then sell them for sky high prices. I rather buy a ticket from an honest person and for a regular price (of course the costs for sending the ticket per post and a 5 euro extra as a thankyou is fine, as long as we're not talking about twice the normal ticket price or so :))

Does anyone know a French site where second hand stuff is sold, including concert tickets, and with a reputation of being honest in general?
I know several such sites here in España but since Indo is not well known outside of the French speaking world I know I'll have to rely on a French second hand sales site for this one.

Merci beaucoup d'avance pour toutes les réponses! :saint:

Yes, it's for the Paris show. But as far as I know the show is sold out (check indo.fr), a few extra tickets will be released but the demand will be bigger than the tickets available, hence why I thought of an honest (in terms of pricing) second hand site where concert tickets are sold ...