A question for those who have been to one of the shows on this ongoing tour

You're Ugly

Vader
Oct 29, 2005
San Francisco
Hey guys, how long did Amon Amarth and Trivium each play for? What time did your gig start, and then what time did Bodom take the stage?

I'm trying to coordinate shit with my ride, and it's not going well. Any help at all would be incredibly appreciated. Thanks a ton!

uhh amon amarth usualy plays 4 songs and trivim plays 3 or 4.. and bodom's sound check and testing and tuning takes like 20 - 30 mins lol..

I can't remember the exact time that the show started but it was around 8:00 - 8:15, Bodom got on stage around 10:30 and the show ended at 11:45.

i doubt trivium plays only 3 or 4 like amon amarth. i;m guessing that they play at least 7 songs maybe 8, but i havent been to a show yet so i really dont know. but the second opener playing less or just as much as the opener is really unlikely.

Yea Amon played about 4 songs. I think Trivium may have played a few more than that but they sucked ass so I didn't see their full performance.

the doors opened at like 7, i think AA went on at like 7:45ish, they only played four songs... took just under 20 minutes i would guess. trivium i didn't give two shits about enough to take the time to figure it out, i was occupied. CoB went on... i think like 9... went till 11 including sound check and what not.

Amon Amarth played 4-5 songs, Trivium about the same. Each had about a 10-15 minute wait inbetween. Bodom's took about 20-25 minutes. Haha whats funny is Amon Amarth and Trivium have a real serious dramatic entrance theme and Bodom's was 'twist and shout' hahaha. Kinda funny.

sweet guys, thanks for all your help i really appreciate it. i was able to coordinate shit with my ride and go to the gig and have a kick ass time. once again, thank you. :headbang: