A question

Draconamis

Super Zombie
Dec 16, 2001
Mid-west
Visit site
It seems that I've run out of cds on my little "to get" list. I was wondering if you guys could suggest some.
I'm looking for stuff that's a bit more progessive with mixtures of heavy and soft stuff, (alot like Opeth, I know) but I'm open to any suggestions you guys might have.

You could always do a search at The End for Dan Swano and buy anything that comes up. :D

More specifically, like many people here I'm currently enjoying Isis' Oceanic, it fits what you describe well.

I hope I can make a thread like this some day, right now my "to get' list has about 50 things on it and i can only get about 6-8 per month because Im just a kid with a shitty job. (I'm not whining;) ) the list gets bigger everytime i buy stuff too, not smaller.

Not one of those 600 CD's came with a dildo?

That's what I was getting at! Do you always go around forums ruining people's crappy innuendos jokes? ;)

Here's my immediate "to get" list, so if you don't have any of these... look into them. :p

dark tranquility - damage done
in the woods - omnio
arcana - inner pale sun
Forest Stream - tears of mortal solitude (January)
isis - oceanic
evereve - stormbirds
maudlin of the well - bath
novembre - classica
vintersorg - cosmic genesis
suidarka - new one
lilitu - memorial
ulver - william blake's
amorphis - tuenola
isis - Oceanic
anekdoten - vemod
anglagard - (any)

If you mention any, I can try to show you places to find mp3s and such to try them out.