A quick chit-chat...!

Medsy

Major Rager...!
Apr 17, 2001
Adelaide,Australia
Visit site
Hey all....

Just have a couple of lil queries that i thought maybe someone can help out.... :)

MAIDENMAN : Just wanna know how u lay your drum tracks down when recording.... Do u listen to the original maiden tracks through headphones whilst recording or do u do them all from memory....??

After all this time im just curious here.... no faults with any work you do though...they all rock...!!!

And secondly.... im pretty sure there arent too many huge CREED fans here, but theve just announced a tour down here in oz and im thinking of going....

Has anyone seen their show in the states and heard any reviews/comments about their shows....???

Quiet times on the guild again i see...... :cry:

...and still we rock!!

:)

I'm pretty sure MM plays along to the original while listening in on the headphones. He must, the timing is usually almost always perfect with the original.

I have not seen CREED play live. I have seem them live on TV. Does that count? They sound ok live. I don't know what kind of stage show they put on. Any band whose guitarists uses PRS guitars get a thumbs up in my book...no matter how much I can't relate to the lead singer. :D

Originally posted by Eddies cellmate
I don't really know a thing about Creed. :confused:

That is surprising. You can't go anywhere on the radio without hearing these guys anymore. It is a bit better now than about 4-5 months ago. Ah..but knowing you EC, you don't bother listening to the crap they blare on the radio... :devil:

Yep, thats exactley how I do it Meds, i play along to the orriginal through headphones.

which reminds me, I need a set a new headphones, but I want the old school 70's type, where it cuts most of the out side noise, any one know where I can score some?

www.headphone.com

don't mistake that with headphoneS.com

www.Headphone.com is an awesome site that will arm you with all you need to know to go out and make a good headphone purchase. They have recommendations based on type, function, price..etc. You want noise reducing headphones..so look at the sealed headphones. These are usually not as good sounding as open-back headphones, but I understand why you would want one. :D

Here is a list of the ones they reviewed:
http://www.headphone.com/layout.php?topicID=13&subTopicID=71