Heya all....

Medsy

Major Rager...!
Apr 17, 2001
Adelaide,Australia
Visit site
Hey all....

Just wanna update on all the threads ive just read... and to say hi to everyone.... ;)

Firstly.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDS.... hope you rocked hard dude and had a good one....all the best... :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my friends here on the guild..... hope everyone had a great festive season and i hope that everyones new year runs nice and smooooth.... im sure were all looking for a surprise free run for a change....

Maidenman dude you rock....!!! I cant wait to start on a couple of new projects.... im down for both the clairvoyant and assassins....

Ill be starting the clairvoyant first asap...... I have tab for this baby......
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ASSASSINS TAB...????? this songs pretty tricky to work out properly by ear....

Ive got a copy of 7th's vocal track for seventh son and im in the process of doing a final mix with some vox.....

Well blow me.... ive re-installed my cpu and FINALLY I CAN GET TO MYPLAY.....!!!!! THANK FARK.... im going to pull down the drum trax in a min so hopefully it works which will make things a lil easier.... fingers crossed.....

The down side is i forgot to save my icq address book and my email address book......!!!! SILLY ME DOH..!!!! :err:

Im keen to have everyone back on my lists again....s o if u get a chance just put a post here with any contact details that i can use and ill add you all back on my lists...!!

Well...thats about it...... hopefully ill have my clairvoyant parts out within the week.....

Speak soon lads....

:)