Im a ready to wail again...!

Medsy

Major Rager...!
Apr 17, 2001
Adelaide,Australia
Visit site
Hey gang...

Well.... lucky me has almost 3 whole weeks off to vege, vege and do fark all....!!! The way holidays should be...!!

So...im pretty keen to nail out another number or two.... But ill need to score a couple of drum trax again....

Anyone care to mail me the assassin track...??? ill definately nail this one out...... also...wanna slot a bass track down once im done const.....???

Umm...not sure whats still left undone floating around out there... ill grab a copy of phantom of the opera drums if anyone still has it.... Ploughman recorded this one right...??? ill nail this song out UNLESS either maidenman or ploughman ( with his new recording setup ) decides they wanna re-record the drums then in that case ill wait for the new track...!!!

So... i need :
Assassin drum track
Phantom drum track

Any other drum tracks around....????

Guild wise.... WHAT THE HELL IS EVERYONE CURRENTLY UP TO...??

Lets liven things up a lil....

:)

oops..... turns out i just found the assassin drums on a backup disc..... so no need for anyone to email me that track now.... will start and hopefully finish very soon.... still need phantom though....

JIM: Yeah im definately gonna tackle your song too with any luck over the same period....

Hey Medsy
Glady do the bass track. I will need to get a mix of the drums and your playing.
Do you know who is mixing the song?

I will be up to my ass the next 10 days at the store with Christmas, but it will give me a chance to brush up on the song.

Please let me know when the mix is posted.
Cheers
Constantine:cool: