The Tower....????

Medsy

Major Rager...!
Apr 17, 2001
Adelaide,Australia
Visit site
Hey gang....

Man things are bloody quiet round here, and i agree jim... think were all in bloody comas...!! I can say ive been very stagnent on things....sorry, i should post more often as well...!!

Ive spent an hour or so learning The Tower and im probaly gonna lay this one down in the next 24 hours... cant remember if anyone was down on it but im gonna record both guitars anyway...( if someone wants the other axe part, ill slot it in later...)...!!! This song is quite cool and the solo section is totally awesome....im looking forward to learning this mutha..... :)

But....i think bass guitar is lacking again..... so ill ask the question...anyone wanna volunteer....??? How bout it EC... reckon you could knock this baby out in a couple of hours.....just the challenge youll need to recharge again...... ;) ... id ask u const but i know your still workin hard on the seventh son part 2 riff.... hint hint....... :) :D this one sounds like a bass mans paradise....

And singers....???? Still breathing 7th son...???? You guys up to pushin this song out.... i know jim's pretty big on bruces solo stuff.... this one in your vox range dude...???

Anyway...enough rambling..... hopefully i can send out copies of the axes in a day or so......

Speak soon....... GUILD STILL ROCKS.... even in these sombre times......

:)

ok..... tower is completed......... ive sent a copy to maidenman so he can hear how well this song cameup...... once again mm TOTALLY SAVAGE drumming dude.....

I still cant access mm's myplay account...so hopefully if its ok mm.... u can upload this mix to your account in case any singers want to tackle this.....

Ill upload to nef's ftp also.....

Meds.........yes sir what can I say about this, you ROCK!
Your git sounds killer, I think Rabs is up for the other one

Now that I'm getting back together over here I think it's time we get everyone moving and complete some of these tracks, cause I'm gonna be ready to tackle some new ones.

Kick ass job brother:)