Time for a howdy threrad...!!

Medsy

Major Rager...!
Apr 17, 2001
Adelaide,Australia
Visit site
Hey y'all....

Thought id post a lil update thread and say a hello......

I still look in here a fair bit but just seem to have very little to say...... Im in the process of downloading all the new stuff and updating my catalogue....

Its a shame were lacking fresh drum tracks....i feel like i have a new project brewing just itching to come out..... I may give assassin a go but still cant find the tabs....... Maybe ill finally give phantom a go instead..... if its still open...!?

RABS: LOVED your notb track dude...... its been put straight into my ' guild favs ' folder.... one of the best ones thats for sure.....Also.... can u email me over ALL the various myplay accounts and passwords...??? Seems i can only access mm's at the momment....

I read a thread a lil bit back about someone having a drum machine type program....??? Any chance theres a link where to download it or can someone email it me...>??

Other than that..... im still pretty un-inspired with me music.... been through 2 bands lately and none of them seemed to click for me...... im tempted to go back to drums....playing in a band on drums or bass seems to always be more enjoyable......

Speak soon.....

Originally posted by Medsy
I read a thread a lil bit back about someone having a drum machine type program....??? Any chance theres a link where to download it or can someone email it me...>??

try this link

http://lycanthrope.hypermart.net/howtodrums.htm

It's a very basic intro to how easy drums are to sequence on a computer. It should help you out, if not, ask a few questions, I've been forced to midi drum for ages due to the lack of recording drummers in the cyber world.

Heya Medsy.

Long time no see. Glad you liked the beast.
Check out Total Eclipse as well. =)

..expect a mail from me shortly.
chat more often!