a re-introduction from paultangaroa

hey up there peoples,
well, some of you wont know me, i am hardly a newbie with over 1000 posts, but i aint been on much, last logged in in february, but last posted properly about 6 months ago, its been a crazy 6 months
two tours
now working full time, and playing in two full time bands (tangaroa and narcosis) .. but its worth it cos paid virtually all of my debts off and the bands are getting good recognition now ..

i am gonna be back on posting pretty regularly on here now, especially seeing as my computer has been fixed, that also stopped me coming on a lot, cos it was purely and simply fucked, but my mate fixed it the other night, and its working like a dream again!! woooooooooooooooooooo :) ..

so yeah,

hello
and hello again to everyone that knew me from before, its been too long away, and FOA Mark, i like the look of the tweaks and alterations to the forums, definitely looking good mate, well done ..

You have also sinned in not writting me pointless emails while you are bored...but I suppose 15 hail marries would do the trick

I never met you on UM before, so hello :) Good to see some people coming back to UM... I've seen many people leave, but it's nice to see anyone come back. I'll check out your bands too.

Steve