Re-Introduction

Death Metal Anti-Christ

Hail To The King
Jul 31, 2008
Since I've been gone for quite awhile I thought it would be good to reintroduce myself. Name's Anthony but my friends call me Big Rig (most likely because my 6'6" frame carries 270lbs. of weight :lol:). I live in South Dakota but hope to move to Aberdeen, Scotland as soon as I get the cash.

I listen to Death Metal for the most part but davel in all sorts of music. To me it's all Rock N Roll and it all turns the "lets throw some shit" knob. It would be very hard to choose a favorite band but if I had a gun to my head I'd have to say either Aborted, Cannibal Corpse or Behemoth.

I've been an atheist most of my life and get a lot of shit for it since this is a religion dominated city, I guess people take offense when you wear a "Fuck God" t-shirt to Wal-Mart.

I am a DJ for KAUR Augustana radio 89.1 "Anthems of Rebellion" a Metal show....the ONLY metal show in my town.

Now that I'm back I'm coming back full force and will be a regular poster on the forum. I look forward to reviewing new cd's and loading up the News forum.

and remember... life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life...:headbang::kickass::puke: