a serious discusion...

from http://www.werthers.net/
gate.jpg

Reasons why Werthers are better than sex
1) When you suck a Werthers it won't suddenly give a different original taste.
2) If you bite a Werthers it won't bite back or complain.
3) If you try to unwrap a Werthers with your tongue it doesn't call you a pervert and make you sleep on the couch.
4) Once a Werthers has been sucked that's it, it wont keep coming back for more.
5) You won't spend hours on the internet looking for Werthers(as you've already found pictures and information on them on this site).
6) If you get a craving for Werthers it's morally acceptable to buy them.
7) You can watch programs with Werthers in when your parents are around.
8) People won't laugh at you if you finish a Werthers in a couple of minutes.
9) Floppy Werthers just don't exist, and even if they did, it wouldn't be a problem.
10) A Werthers will never prematurely dissolve.
11) You never have to fake it with a Werthers.

The grandpa in the Werther's commercials reminded me of an old man who has always neglected his children and, realizing how unloved he is in the twilight of his life, is trying to buy the affection of his grandchildren using sweet, toothsome, and most importantly inexpensive treats.

Originally posted by xfer
The grandpa in the Werther's commercials reminded me of an old man who has always neglected his children and, realizing how unloved he is in the twilight of his life, is trying to buy the affection of his grandchildren using sweet, toothsome, and most importantly inexpensive treats.
Inexpensive? DAMN YOU GRANDPA JOE!!
gpajoe.jpg

Wasn't this about Werther's?

Post more Werther's stuff.
werthers_bag.jpeg

History

In the small village of Werther, Germany, Gustav Nebel, the confectioner created his finest sweet. Today Werther is the trademark of Storck, Germany.

What are Werther's Originals?

Werther's Originals are created from fine butter and fresh cream. Nowadays people all over the world are enjoying the unique smooth and creamy taste of the original recipe.

Originally posted by chupe666
Wasn't this about Werther's?

Werther's Originals are created from fine butter and fresh cream. Nowadays people all over the world are enjoying the unique smooth and creamy taste of the original recipe.

I truly enjoy the smooth & creamy taste!

I love that when you bite a werthers original it makes a clean break in the candy.