a small suggestion about the website

TrueBeliever

michael
Jun 8, 2002
london
When ordering cds I believe there is a box with instructions to specify if you would like to have it autographed to someone in particular. I do not think it is clear that if you do not fill in that box, it automatically comes to the person whose name is on the paypal account. I was using someone else's paypal account and was a little disappointed to find their name on all of the cds. I just think it might help someone else out in the future.

TrueBeliever said:
When ordering cds I believe there is a box with instructions to specify if you would like to have it autographed to someone in particular. I do not think it is clear that if you do not fill in that box, it automatically comes to the person whose name is on the paypal account. I was using someone else's paypal account and was a little disappointed to find their name on all of the cds. I just think it might help someone else out in the future.

sorry about that, send me back the CD covers by themselves and i'll see about exchanging them for you.. but be sure to tell me your name in the letter!