A few questions about buying merchandise from daylightdies.com

The work shirt idea isn't a bad idea, I'll try and look more into that. The only problem is shirts like that tends to be really expensive to print, but we'll see.

blackangel -- definitely post a pic. As for a shirt with the cover art.. I've wrestled with the idea quite a bit.. but while I love the cover to the album, I've always thought metalheads (especially guys) might not want to wear it on their shirt.. maybe I'm wrong. I'm also not sure how well it'd screen print, there are a lot of details in it..

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

The work shirt idea isn't a bad idea, I'll try and look more into that. The only problem is shirts like that tends to be really expensive to print, but we'll see.

blackangel -- definitely post a pic. As for a shirt with the cover art.. I've wrestled with the idea quite a bit.. but while I love the cover to the album, I've always thought metalheads (especially guys) might not want to wear it on their shirt.. maybe I'm wrong. I'm also not sure how well it'd screen print, there are a lot of details in it..

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

I'd wear it, and yes I am a male; I've always loved the album cover and I believe that the unbloomed rose possesses strong emotional value. However I see where you're coming from - the possibility that males may believe that it is effeminate to be wearing a shirt with a flower on it, but on that note I don't believe that the rose looks 'girly' or anything like that.

I really like the worker shirt! :D

blackangel -- definitely post a pic.

26%2D06%2D07%5F1858edit%2Dlarge.jpg

A non-black shirt would be cool. I've always wished bands(especially metal) would put shirts and merchandise that is as unique and original as their music. Daylight Dies is one of those bands.

I got the new cd right as it came out and Jesse helped me out with the whole paypal thing. I'm the guy who had a dream of what the album would be like. Great band, I put one of the stickers you sent straight onto my main axe. Can't wait for a new album.

P.S. As a musician, what is the best thing to do to get a band together to put out professional music as far as recording and just getting and keeping a lineup?
Samad

Jesse, I just found after washing it, my Opeth zipper hoody has a hole in the hood, I just might need a new hoody (zipper!) sometime in the not too distant future.

I'd love to have a DD hoody! You have plenty of experience printing them for Katatonia and Bloodbath, are you planning to print any DD ones?

I can imagine a nice and simple classy design based on the LttL artwork. Pocket print on the front (top left side, the logo or the symbol maybe with some ornament) and a nice not too dominant design on the back. Using white/grey printing.

The logo spread over both sides on the front could work as well and then something subtle with the symbol on the back or smth..

Good ideas. I'm hoping we can print up some hoodies for the Autumn or Winter, but they are expensive as hell to print.. and right now we're not really "financially" prepared to pay for that. But in a month or two we might be, I'm definitely want to.

Jesse, I just found after washing it, my Opeth zipper hoody has a hole in the hood, I just might need a new hoody (zipper!) sometime in the not too distant future.

I'd love to have a DD hoody! You have plenty of experience printing them for Katatonia and Bloodbath, are you planning to print any DD ones?

I can imagine a nice and simple classy design based on the LttL artwork. Pocket print on the front (top left side, the logo or the symbol maybe with some ornament) and a nice not too dominant design on the back. Using white/grey printing.

The logo spread over both sides on the front could work as well and then something subtle with the symbol on the back or smth..

You should put your logo on condoms with the phrase "Don't be a dick, buy Lost to the Living." hehehe

Good ideas. I'm hoping we can print up some hoodies for the Autumn or Winter, but they are expensive as hell to print.. and right now we're not really "financially" prepared to pay for that. But in a month or two we might be, I'm definitely want to.
Great!
You should put your logo on condoms with the phrase "Don't be a dick, buy Lost to the Living." hehehe
Hehe :D

I'd love a hoody as well! I can't think of any other ideas really. Hats maybe? I don't wear them often but some people do...
Necklaces might be cool, just a chain with the symbol as the pendent. That'd be a bit expensive though...
Bracelets? The metal looking ones not the stupid rubber ones preteen girls wear.