A few questions about buying merchandise from daylightdies.com

Reaping Clarity

The Grimmest Reaper
Sep 5, 2006
Brisbane, Australia
www.myspace.com
Hey guys, I'm interested in buying a shirt from Daylightdies.com, but I just have a few questions so I'm can be completely sure on what I'm doing.

I live in Australia and the only prices presented on the site are for the U.S. and world, which is $20. Considering I fall under the 'world' category is $20 all I have to pay?

And just curious about using PayPal (without a credit card) does it cost anything to get a normal account on it?

And finally on the Daylightdies.com ordering FAQ it says I can process an "electronic funds transfer" from my bank account to pay, does this just mean the money is taken straight from my bank account?

Thanks In Advance for your help! :)

Yeah, you're pretty much correct on all accounts. We really sell our shirts for $20 worldwide (and cheaper in the U.S.) including shipping and handling (airmail shipping). And yes, you fall under 'World'.

It's absolutely free to sign up for a personal Paypal account. Once you sign up, you can either enter in your bank account information (routing number, etc..) and pull however much money you want from your account into paypal.. and then use that money to buy from us, or you can just enter your bank account info, and once you go to buy the shirt, it will automatically begin the process of withdrawing the funds from you account. That slightly delays the order, b/c it usually takes about 7-10 business days for the funds to finally clear, at which time I'll send the shirt.

Thanks for your support.

Hey guys, I'm interested in buying a shirt from Daylightdies.com, but I just have a few questions so I'm can be completely sure on what I'm doing.

I live in Australia and the only prices presented on the site are for the U.S. and world, which is $20. Considering I fall under the 'world' category is $20 all I have to pay?

And just curious about using PayPal (without a credit card) does it cost anything to get a normal account on it?

And finally on the Daylightdies.com ordering FAQ it says I can process an "electronic funds transfer" from my bank account to pay, does this just mean the money is taken straight from my bank account?

Thanks In Advance for your help! :)

I have a question aswell! How is the sizes? I have XL in sweden but from what I've heard that XL in america is way larger so Im wondering if there is anyone who can give me a hint about what size to buy?

Actually Katatonic the measurements are in the ordering FAQ, here you go :)

X-Large: 29.5" x 23" (79cm x 58.4cm approx)
Large: 28.5" x 21" (72.3cm x 53.3cm approx)
Medium: 27.5" x 19" (69.8cm x 48.2cm approx)
Small: 27" x 17.5" (68.5cm x 44.4cm approx)

Girlie shirts are A.S. Tees brand.

Large: 22" x 13" (55.8cm x 33cm approx)
Medium: 20.5" x 13" (52cm x 33cm approx)

Ok, I've managed to get my PayPal account up and running, I have also got my bank account on it. Right now I am waiting for the funds to be transfered into my PayPal account; It should be in by Monday, at this point I will purchase the shirt :D.

Hope you have plenty of the shirts that have "The price we pay for the things that haunt us" lyrics on the back left :rolleyes:

Ok, I've managed to get my PayPal account up and running, I have also got my bank account on it. Right now I am waiting for the funds to be transfered into my PayPal account; It should be in by Monday, at this point I will purchase the shirt :D.

Hope you have plenty of the shirts that have "The price we pay for the things that haunt us" lyrics on the back left :rolleyes:

Yep, we have a few of those left.. we also just got all the old school classic logo shirts (black shirt, white logo) back in stock in ALL sizes (s/m/l/xl).

I found a couple (3 or 4..) "All we had" shirts in mediums.. I know a few of you had requested that, so grab one while they last..

Order from: http://daylightdies.com/merchandise.php

Out of curiosity, what style shirt design would you most want? A new Dismantling Devotion design, a new general Daylight Dies design, No Reply design or something else? No promises we can make it, but I'm interested what you guys would be into..

I should have bought a small shirt from you guys when you were on tour. Size small AND a $10. I missed out. :(

Aha, the day has finally come, thanks for the shirt and sticker :kickass:!

pic0531085th3.jpg

Will have to pick up another shirt soon as the girlfriend keeps stealing mine to sleep in! You guys should be disgusted (or pleased) that you're covering up possibly the best rack in Dublin! :D

As far as new designs maybe something in non-black would be cool. Lord knows my wardrobe needs some variation. Maybe a rust-coloured option or dark green?

Thanks for the suggestions, that definitely helps me out. What exactly is a 'worker shirt'? And printing in non-black is something I have done before (for other bands) and usually turns out good, so I'll brainstorm with that in mind.

Sparkynes.. yes, I'm equally pleased and disgusted about that news indeed.