New merchandise available on website.

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
I've finally gotten around to getting the new merchandise up on www.daylightdies.com You'll notice I ditched the previous shirt 'icons' which were used to show how the shirt looked for actual photographs. The web combination special has now changed -- the 'All we Had' shirt is now the design which will be bundled with the CD. If you know anyone who is thinking about buying the new CD, you might want to suggest that as it comes with a shirt at a good discount.

In addition to the 'All we Had' shirt, a girlie 'Dismantling Devotion' shirt which turned out excellent is available as well.

I'll also be posting a big news update within the next day or two, so stay tuned to our web site. Thanks.

I just bought the shirt and was wondering if my eyes were playing tricks on me or is that shirt dark brown?

All the shirts are solid black. Which shirt image in particular are you referring to? Since they are actual photographs, the shirt won't look pitch black since a light is shining on the shirt for the camera to capture the image. Monitors display colors slightly differently as well.

All the shirts are solid black. Which shirt image in particular are you referring to? Since they are actual photographs, the shirt won't look pitch black since a light is shining on the shirt for the camera to capture the image. Monitors display colors slightly differently as well.

It was the All We Had design. It must have just been because of the colors of the design itself that my eyes were seeing it as dark brown. Regardless, it's still a kickass shirt and I can't wait until it gets here.

My shirt & cd pack arrived about a month or so ago....cheers Jesse.

Outstanding album....simply breathtaking stuff. In a world full of mediocre metal, you guys have done somethng you should be very proud of.