A song for Trent.

I'm downloading them now Sydo :)

Who is that first band? I've been meaning to check out Animal!! Can't wait to hear what they sound like, I didn't even know their album was out yet!

I had to make a 2 minute video this week for uni, i could use any footage I wanted... just a little exercise in editing n stuff... so I just made a 2 minute video clip style tribute to sleaze/glam with tons of nudity (footage from the Girls Girls Girls and Assume The Position clips as well as the Take It Off footage on Kiss Konfidential came in handy!) and one of the coolest sounding sex charged sleaze songs I've heard as the soundtrack haha. Can't wait to screen it to my artsy fartsy class :)

I can't download the Animal one :confused: :(

But this Sticky song RULES!!!! Who is it?!?!? I love it! Great chorus.... awesome AC/DC or Cinderella style vocals in the verses, great production, heaps of energy, it rocks! Is it new?!?!? If so, then it gets even more points coz most new glam bands either sound too punky/cheesy glam picking up from bands like Pretty Boy Floyd (the only band who does that well), or way too raw badly produced club/bar glam like Faster Pussycat.

Ahhhh cool! When did it come out? I've heard one Steelheart song before and it wasn't too bad, but nowhere near as cool as that! The production wasn't as good either. And the vocals sounded heaps cleaner.

That song ruled!

It's from Tangles In Reins, 1992.

It's not even my fav' from the album! :lol: