What's a better stagename?

You know, I bet Rikki Rockett had his critics too. But look at him now. That could be me one day and then you won't be laughing! :headbang:

No coz after a while you get used to the name and it will be heard all the time in the media like Rikki Rockett is and you won't even think twice about it! :)

For example... when we refer to Lord Tim now we don't realy sit there and say "Hmmmm... Lord?" anymore. You think that when you first hear it but then you kinda forget the Lord is even there and it just sounds normal!

I dont like either of them to be honest :( I think you would be better off with Trixxi first because it doesnt sound very good as Trent Trixx, but then I dont know what should follow Trixxi, trash wouldnt work if you wanted to do AORstadiumpoprock as well as sleazy stuff... Hmm ill have to think about it...

no one even mentions my Voxx Vokkler :(

should I take out the L?

VOXX VOKKER

sounds like I'm sweraing with an accent

*arnie voice*
GET AUT OFF HERE YOO VOXX
YOU VOKKER!

That's actually some good observations there spawny, well done :) Good suggestion that Trixxi Somethingelse is an option too...

What's wrong with Trixxi though? :lol: I think it sounds cool haha! Well I'm used to it now coz tons of people already call me Trixxi or Trixx so its kinda stuck with me and doesn't sound silly anymore to me since its already a nickname I have.

just go for the TRIXXI TRASH, who cares if it doesn't sound too AOR? YOU BREAK THE BOUNDARIES BABY!