I need a rock star name...

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Help me think of a cheesy 80s stage name please haha.

My best one so far is Trikki Trixx but it sounds too close to Nikki Sixx haha. I need one which sounds like it somehow came out of my name Trent lol.

I was thinking of changing the Trixx to Thraxx but Trikki Thraxx sounds a bit stupid hahaha (not that Trikki Trixx doesn't, but it flows nicely).

It's a big decision because I will have to live with it for my whole rock star life! HAHAHAHA!

:lol:

Lucy hmm... well lots of glam/shock metallers do have girls names... Jani Lane, Alice Cooper, Tracii Gunns, Rachel Bolan, etc..

Originally posted by The Trooper
Lucy hmm... well lots of glam/shock metallers do have girls names... Jani Lane, Alice Cooper, Tracii Gunns, Rachel Bolan, etc..

Brett Michaels. ;)

Haha rokken Tim \m/ :D

I like that one Bucko hahaha!

On a related note, I finally have found Nitro - O.F.R. on vinyl! Hahahahaha! Now there is some great glam names: TJ Racer, Bobby Rock, Michael Angelo... heheh.

Lucy Lawless??!! How *dare* anyone mock the Warrior Princess!!?? :mad:. One more remark like that, Sydo my lad, and we'll be forced to continue this discussion outside. (That's her real name, BTW).

I really must do something about my fondness for intimidatingly tall brunettes. It's getting me nowhere fast :lol:.

Now Troops, how about Pussy McSnatch? Or if that's not quite what you were looking for, you could call yourself Frankenstein Jr and your backing band could be The Impossibles.

I like cartoons :).

W