A taste of extreme divinity || New album

achtually i just wanted to know if anyone has any information about the box set.

i already ordered it, but i really wanna know whats exactly in it.

im hoping for some kind of dvd...

no shitty postcards..or so

so 24,99 + 28!!!!???o_O shit!!!!

with the tshirt it was 28 euros

its an assrape of biblical proportions

where the page says that??? you mean box + tshirt???

when i saw the shipping cost it says "rest of the world = €28"... but it really means rest of the world???????????

sorry, noob here with nuclear blast hahahah

Now to get away from the subject of assraping chipping costs. "Brutal tracks like ‘Valley Of The Damned’ or “Hang Him High” should make every old-school Death Metal fan happy, while ‘Weed Out The Weak’ is one hell of a fast-paced track with killer riffing whereas ‘Solar Empire’ feat. guitar harmonies still unheard on this planet." I don't know if you had seen that before but I guess we know what some songs will sound like now. :p

Ah hell....................Might as well just give in and hopefully score the boxset! ! And maybe a shirt also! :worship:

naah, i'd go batshit if i'd count. :D
Just stole him one single count to set him up.
Worked pretty well. :D

Shadow, komm raus du besoffenes schwein! :D

im not drunken

ive asked, which number it might be, because i didnt count for some days, but noone answered, and i was too..busy to think about it :lol:

so if anyone could tell the number ill start counting again

im not drunken

ive asked, which number it might be, because i didnt count for some days, but noone answered, and i was too..busy to think about it :lol:

so if anyone could tell the number ill start counting again

I wodudl but im' druenk and eteehe 222223 irtrritaderd me:kickass::kickass::erk: