A taste of extreme divinity || New album

Thanks for that update "denis_goria." Also those press statements sound to be liking the new album!

:worship: HYPOCRISY :worship:

every lil bit of info we got is as much as pleasing as it is painful

The truth hurts too much!!!!!!!!!!!! :heh: The waiting, anticipation and excitement! :Smug:

o_O
Found this interesting piece of info on Immortal's forthcoming "All Shall Fall" album!

:zombie:
Now that's a hardcore way to fend off any early leak!
Well, that didn't really work. There ppl can listen the full album but the quality isn't that good and you have to press play after every 30 seconds. I listened the first track and it sounds very good. Bit strange way to hear an album in advance when there's no promos. That's some music store so I don't think it's piracy.

NB is probably gonna order that place to remove the album for now and perhaps they will make sure the upcoming Hypocrisy album won't appear there but you'll never know so perhaps it will.

Well, that didn't really work. There ppl can listen the full album but the quality isn't that good and you have to press play after every 30 seconds. I listened the first track and it sounds very good. Bit strange way to hear an album in advance when there's no promos. That's some music store so I don't think it's piracy.

NB is probably gonna order that place to remove the album for now and perhaps they will make sure the upcoming Hypocrisy album won't appear there but you'll never know so perhaps it will.

wow!!! :OMG:

by the way: do they take the money immediately, when you order it, or when they send it?
i mean if youve chosen this..dont know the english word, they take the money from your account..

ps:
Well, it would be madness or even SPAAAARTAAAAH!!! for the super-special-mailorder-edition not to include the bonustrack.
this was a running gag in my circle of friends :D

by the way: do they take the money immediately, when you order it, or when they send it?
i mean if youve chosen this..dont know the english word, they take the money from your account..

ps:

this was a running gag in my circle of friends :D

ich habs per nachname bestellt, muss dann bei lieferung bezahlen.
kannst aber auch vorher überweisen.

ich hab halt per bankeinzug gemacht, und muss wissen, ob die schon abgebucht haben, oder ob ich bis zu irgendnem datum das geld aufm konto haben muss

i did it by automatic debit transfer system

wäre an sich auch gut mal zu wissen,was nu eigentlich genau drinn is in dem boxset.

ein bild gibts ja schon,aber weitere infos haben die natürlich nicht.

hoffe ja noch auf ne dvd ...so wie bei der arrival box.

aber naja...well see