A taste of extreme divinity || New album

Well, so much for that little "people acting weirder towards the release date"-thingy
:Smug:
Anxiety attack..........my friend! A little too anxious, a little too impatient! Especially with "shadow" trying to keep count! :puke: :puke: :puke:

Some more speculation. :p
So today NB released a sample from upcoming Belphegor album so if they stick to this formula then roughly two weeks from now they would release a sample from the new Hypocrisy album. Emphasis on the word "if" so lets hope that would happen.

i saw only pics from the recording sessions.... like this one

111kmzp.jpg

JOHNNY CASH :kickass::kickass:

In other news:

:kickass:

HYPOCRISY, the Swedish extreme metal band led by guitarist/vocalist Peter Tägtgren (also of PAIN), will embark on a European headlining tour in January 2010.

Confirmed dates are as follows:

Jan. 24 - Hamburg, Germany - Markthalle
Jan. 25 - Berlin, Germany - Columbia Club
Jan. 26 - Gdynia, Poland - Ucho
Jan. 27 - Warsaw, Poland - Progresja Club
Jan. 29 - Glauchau, Germany - Alte Spinnerei
Jan. 30 - Herford, Germany - X
Jan. 31 - Hengelo, Netherlands - Metropool
Feb. 01 - Bochum, Germany - Matrix
Feb. 02 - Köln, Germany - Essigfabrik
Feb. 04 - Eindhoven, Netherlands - Dynamo
Feb. 05 - Vosselaar, Belgium - Biebob
Feb. 06 - Paris, France - La Loco Main Hall
Feb. 07 - Lyon, France - Ninkasi Kao
Feb. 09 - Saarbrücken, Germany - Garage
Feb. 10 - Aschaffenburg, Germany - Colos-Saal
Feb. 11 - Zürich, Switzerland - Dynamo
Feb. 12 - Dornbirn, Austria - Conrad Sohm
Feb. 14 - München, Germany - Backstage
Feb. 15 - Linz, Austria - Posthof
Feb. 16 - Graz, Austria - Orpheum
Feb. 17 - Wien, Austria - Arena
Feb. 18 - Budapest, Hungary - Diesel Club

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=125816

Need to fucking headline the US, all this support shit pisses me off.

:heh:

And thats the truth! I heard the new "Ensiferum" and just wondered: How the hell can this shit band be headlining above the almighty "HYPOCRISY"! Somebody made a bad move when they rolled the dice I guess! Not cool though! Not cool at all. I surely will be leaving after Hypocrisy gets done with they're set.

No date in Norway yet? Balls. They better come, it would suck majorly if the closest place to see them is in freakin Germany.

Need to fucking headline the US, all this support shit pisses me off.

Man, Im with you...
Im ok with that IF they support a great band, dunno Behemoth or something, BUT NOT FUCKING ENSIFAILUM.

I dont know much about this band...but what I heard was like a big no-no

Last time they headlined for a N-A was in 2002 for catch 2002 right?

Edit : is the Belphegor's vocal with a Johnny Cash shirt?? AW-SUM!!!

Hi guys,
sorry (again) for my long silent. I don't tell you that because peter is a friend, but what i 've heard in his studio was a masterpiece. Also, you'll understand i can't tell you more about it.
Also, about the trailer, please (dunno if it's people from this forum) stop to asking me about it. It's on NuclearBlast's hands !!
About the booklet, it's true, i kicked out all the ET and monsters stuff from old hypo album. Sorry guys !! ;) I took my inspiration from old crappy US slashers movies from 70's !! but still close from the main cover!!

Also, about promo, here is a short sample we made 6 months ago!
Enjoy!
denis.

l_d109e9cf3c4b49e48e93a7caee03a12e.jpg

Nice Denis

And yeah Supernova, last time was for Catch 22, they headlined. 7 Fucking years now and no headline?!?!?!

Hi guys,
sorry (again) for my long silent. I don't tell you that because peter is a friend, but what i 've heard in his studio was a masterpiece. Also, you'll understand i can't tell you more about it.
Also, about the trailer, please (dunno if it's people from this forum) stop to asking me about it. It's on NuclearBlast's hands !!
About the booklet, it's true, i kicked out all the ET and monsters stuff from old hypo album. Sorry guys !! ;) I took my inspiration from old crappy US slashers movies from 70's !! but still close from the main cover!!

Also, about promo, here is a short sample we made 6 months ago!
Enjoy!
denis.

l_d109e9cf3c4b49e48e93a7caee03a12e.jpg

thx for the update.
Nice theme about 70's slashers, I dont really mind if there are no aliens in the booklet ;)

and euh..about the pic...I JUST CAME :D!!!

and we wont ask about the trailer again :p

Press-Statements:
"Saab and Volvo may be in crisis, but Sweden's still got some strong trademarks. "A taste of extreme divinity" shows that Hypocrisy is back with a vengeance. Crushing riffs, intriguing melodies - four years of waiting is finally over. Thank God/Goat that Hypocrisy are back!" Jonas Granvik / Close-Up Magazine SWEDEN

"Mid-paced, melodic, and simply crushing - this is Hypocrisy back at their best!" Jeremy Miller / TERRORIZER UK

"Brutal groove and great songwriting - it´s great to finally have Hypocrisy back!" Håkon Grav / SCREAM MAG NO

"No matter whether you're a newcomer or an old school Hypo supporter - this album's got everything both groups will dig! Every single track on "A Taste of Extreme Divinity" sounds proud and full of dignity while still maintaining core components of their style: ferocity, catchiness and truckloads of guitar hooks. This is not just another metal release in this year's queue to check out. Hypocrisy are the Extreme Divinity with their very own blend of metal, indeed!" Cyprian Lakomy/Metal Hammer Poland

"A Taste Of Extreme Divinity is an exciting album, one that reawakens an old fan's love of the classic Gothenberg sound. Tagtgren and Co. have created an album devoid of pretension or fluff, instead relying on the charging melodies, warlike percussion, and anthemic hooks that have always made Hypocrisy the band to beat." Chris Krovatin / REVOLVER US

"Hypocrisy navigates exquisitely between the brutal and the melodic camps of death metal! 'True old school death with a touch of black!" 8/10 - Metalized, Denmark

Press-Statements:
"Saab and Volvo may be in crisis, but Sweden's still got some strong trademarks. "A taste of extreme divinity" shows that Hypocrisy is back with a vengeance. Crushing riffs, intriguing melodies - four years of waiting is finally over. Thank God/Goat that Hypocrisy are back!" Jonas Granvik / Close-Up Magazine SWEDEN

"Mid-paced, melodic, and simply crushing - this is Hypocrisy back at their best!" Jeremy Miller / TERRORIZER UK

"Brutal groove and great songwriting - it´s great to finally have Hypocrisy back!" Håkon Grav / SCREAM MAG NO

"No matter whether you're a newcomer or an old school Hypo supporter - this album's got everything both groups will dig! Every single track on "A Taste of Extreme Divinity" sounds proud and full of dignity while still maintaining core components of their style: ferocity, catchiness and truckloads of guitar hooks. This is not just another metal release in this year's queue to check out. Hypocrisy are the Extreme Divinity with their very own blend of metal, indeed!" Cyprian Lakomy/Metal Hammer Poland

"A Taste Of Extreme Divinity is an exciting album, one that reawakens an old fan's love of the classic Gothenberg sound. Tagtgren and Co. have created an album devoid of pretension or fluff, instead relying on the charging melodies, warlike percussion, and anthemic hooks that have always made Hypocrisy the band to beat." Chris Krovatin / REVOLVER US

"Hypocrisy navigates exquisitely between the brutal and the melodic camps of death metal! 'True old school death with a touch of black!" 8/10 - Metalized, Denmark
Those comments promise a very good album. And it better be great 'cause we have waited a long time.