A taste of extreme divinity || New album

o_O
Found this interesting piece of info on Immortal's forthcoming "All Shall Fall" album!

In order to create some hype, the label and the band’s management have issued the following statement: “The album has been presented to a few journalists already, but no one will get a physical copy! There will be NO promotional copies of the new album. NO watermarked downloads will be available via the Nuclear Blast iPool. Also, be sure that NO song will be streamed on the internet in advance before the official release date.”
:zombie:
Now that's a hardcore way to fend off any early leak!

o_O
Found this interesting piece of info on Immortal's forthcoming "All Shall Fall" album!

:zombie:
Now that's a hardcore way to fend off any early leak!
Indeed, and there won't be early reviews either. Maybe the album sucks and they won't risk that it gets negative feedback. Or perhaps it's just an interesting experiment and won't become a standard. I actually think it can't become a standard because many bands need promotion. But for some bigger names they could do it. Maybe Hypocrisy is next or perhaps not. I hope they would at least release a sample song before the release date.

Maybe Hypocrisy is next or perhaps not. I hope they would at least release a sample song before the release date.

AGREED! All of us "hypocrites" have been slowly dying since "Virus" last came out! And hopefully this "Taste Of Extreme Divinity" will be a breathe of fresh air!

Although,.......I am still waiting on the US Tour dates! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

64 bottles of beer on the wall,
64 bottles of beer.
take one down, pass it around,
63 bottles of beer...

I hope they'll hand out 1 or 2 songs on their myspace-page soon.