A taste of extreme divinity || New album

Waiting to hear it is not going to change how it sounds. It is already recorded.... too funny.

Waiting to hear it is not going to change how it sounds. It is already recorded.... too funny.

You have no idea what mastering can do to a album do you? Fact is the copy that is flying around the net right now is not mastered. Meaning that there is a tonload of sounds that can be changed altered or even erased. I've listend to the album a few times now, but i'm not gonna state my opinion, first of all it's unfinished as it is, 2nd of all out of respect, 3d of all i admire the people who will seriously wait till they have the real thing in their hands.

Thats a fact?
Where did you get that info?

Funny how many people log into this forum each day and post actively but never really bother to really read something. Go back a couple of pages and read what denis said regarding the songs posted on youtube.

Sides , a month before official release leaves a huge timeframe for stuff to be worked on.

Mastered or not a song on youtube sounds like crap most of the time.
but I say it again there is NO WAY the copy I have isnt mastered, it sounds flawless.

Funny how many people log into this forum each day and post actively but never really bother to really read something. Go back a couple of pages and read what denis said regarding the songs posted on youtube.

Sides , a month before official release leaves a huge timeframe for stuff to be worked on.

I guess I missed that post.
You dont have to be a fucking jackass about it.

I guess I missed that post.
You dont have to be a fucking jackass about it.

Sorry didn't mean anything personal about that, it's just the way i see a lot of stupid activities by people as of late. I'ts more general comment then aimed towards anyone. And i had no intention to be a jack ass with it. It's just like talking out loud what you think, not allways agreed on by people.

And as true as it might be that youpoop turns down the quallity i still believe that there are glimpses hidden underneath the surface. Try listening with propper headphones and you might hear what i mean.

MASTERED MASTERED..ALL THE SHIT I HEARED WAS MASTERED
MASTERED MASTERED..MASTERED AND SO CLEAN

" The Book of lies becomes alive again"

I was supposed to wait, but apparently I suck at that. And with all the mixed opinions I've heard, I had to check it out... at least one song.

So I've heard The Quest, and HOLY FUCK, it's awesome as hell. I can't freakin' wait to hear the rest of the album! I expect it to be my fav album of the year, and I don't think it'll let me down at all.

I'm surprised no one has said Solar Empire yet..By far my favourite song followed by Hang Him High.