A taste of extreme divinity || New album

I can see tomorrooow
I AM OUT OF TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!!!

uh huh
I know I aint helpin

Even though I haven't heard it by now let's make a quatruple-post out of the quote :D
Just to piss off cesse :p

I'm surprised no one has said Solar Empire yet..By far my favourite song followed by Hang Him High.

totally agreed, Solar Empire is out of this world! just like Global Domination..and just like the rest of the album. it looks like our alien friends are back.

:headbang:

There is no way that the version I have is not mastered.... It can't sound any better.

I didn't care for some of the riffing in Valley of the Damned at first but the part at 2:48 is absolutely epic, I cannot wait to hear that live.

Solar Empire may be my least favorite so far... :erk:

AS FOR DOWNLOADING BEFORE RELEASE:

I have never pre ordered an album, but hearing this and seeing the deal on nuclear blast with a shirt, I will now be placing a pre order. So, this proves that sometimes there are upsides to hearing the album before hand, as I now will place a pre order.

There is no way that the version I have is not mastered.... It can't sound any better.
It's definitely mastered because unmastered version would sound a lot more silent. Some ppl are thinking it's bit too loud but albums recorded in Abyss Studios tend to be quite loud these days. New Immortal and Santification are good examples. Virus is also quite loud and so is this. Retail version may sound slightly less loud but I don't think there's gonna be any big differences. Ppl can always adjust the volume level and besides AToED avoids distortion quite well (not fully though) unlike some albums.

I preordered the album. But all this fucking waiting waiting was too much for my sanity. So what did I do? I listened the samples. Shame on me! It was like shaking christmas presents and guessing what there might be inside inside. "No Tomorrow" was the one for me. Now back to waiting part.

Virus was produced in the abyss, by peter, and it didn't sound ! Seriously, on this album, songs are just awesome, the mix seemed to be awesome but that's impossible to tell because the master just ruined the whole sound. It's so badly mastered that it is popping everytime, you hear "creshhhhhhh" continuesly. You cannot listen to the whole album without having a headache. The drums are just buried, you cannot destinguish details like in the other albums. That's why I'm afraid, especially listening to the last pain album. I just hope you are true and that the final version is seriously sounding, or I will be sad to have bought it instead of having downloaded the promo leaked version !

You're joking right?

Do you guys remember when Virus leaked a long time ago, the production on the version that went around the internet was pushed extremely loud and seemed like it wasn't mastered correctly - Is this leaked production of ATOED the final version?

I think the album is fucking brilliant and very proud of it.... Virus part 2 =)

Virus was produced in the abyss, by peter, and it didn't sound ! Seriously, on this album, songs are just awesome, the mix seemed to be awesome but that's impossible to tell because the master just ruined the whole sound. It's so badly mastered that it is popping everytime, you hear "creshhhhhhh" continuesly. You cannot listen to the whole album without having a headache. The drums are just buried, you cannot destinguish details like in the other albums. That's why I'm afraid, especially listening to the last pain album. I just hope you are true and that the final version is seriously sounding, or I will be sad to have bought it instead of having downloaded the promo leaked version !

Ehhhhhh......

I know most of the virus mp3s you can download are horribly clipped. Is the CD version not that fucked up? I found mp3 somewhere in the internet that weren't clipped and when I compared them in a wave editor it was clear that the fucked up version was just pushed ~3dB over the top. I know another band where some of the CDs were clipped like that and some were not because they did something wrong while copying the master.
I know this is probably not the right time to discuss this but I was always wondering if that clipping was intentional.

enough talk about Virus

lets talk about this song : TASTE THE EXTREME DIVINITY

what a fucking agressive beast of a song!
Can you name me one song of the Peters era that is more brootal than this?

Hum yeah you may be right I guess, because I have the CD but I listen to that CD only in my car, and I think I downloaded my mp3. I think on CD it's still too heavily compressed, but you may be right pointing the fact clipping was due to someone salvagely adding a few db while ripping the album. I should re-encode it myself ! thanks for the info. I don't get why the clipping can be intentionnal. I mean, if someone wants that album to be louder than the others (because louder at first means "better" for our human brain that takes physical pleasure this way), why not overcompressing the CD once more ? It would have added a few dBRMS without reaching 0dBFS. Or I guess it was intentionnaly done by someone who knows nothing about production, which is maybe the answer

Re-encoding the leak ain't gonna improve the sound! Just make sure you find the real 320kbs vb encode! Thats near CD quality! :kickass: And please do not blame Peter! Blame the lame encoder who leaked the crap in the first place! PETER IS GOD and HYPOCRISY RULES!:worship: