A taste of extreme divinity || New album

Just seen that trailer. Excellence yet again! Very cool to see what its like to be driving down the road to "The Abyss Studios." Is it already snowing bloody hell there? ? ? Cool! !

dude this has been recorded a while ago prolly December 2008 or something like that

i think im really gonna cry many tears, when the third trailer comes, so strong my craving for this shit is, and so strong the will..its like on the wiesn (or octoberfest or beerfest for those, who dont know) i made armwrestling with someone, who was nearly as strong as me. it lastet 10 minutes. 10 minutes of total shit. now i am remembered to it now, it was like hell..well 10 minutes of hell, just a taste, but this now the taste of extreme divinity..

btw: who is this girl at 1:08 ?

dude this has been recorded a while ago prolly December 2008 or something like that

o_O Oh I'm sorry..................I forgot you were part of the production crew for this! Anyways, it doesn't hurt to ask a few of "my" own questions does it!

Just seen that trailer. Excellence yet again! Very cool to see what its like to be driving down the road to "The Abyss Studios." Is it already snowing bloody hell there? ? ? Cool! !

yes,
recorded Dec 31th 2008 to Jan 2nd 2009 during our promo shooting!

best,
denis

hahahahah!!

Denis the new teaser is AWESOME :kickass:

now i'm thinking an "inteligent" question for the band hahaha

I havent used a tuner yet, just was messing around by ear. Im pretty sure all you have to do is drop EVERY string a half step below standard B tunining...

now THAT is a teaser!! Damn...

I'm still torn apart, to download or not to download. I was planning on downloading, but my girlfriend talked me out of it and said I should wait... HELLLLPPPPPP!!!
After seeing that teaser I don't think I can last any longer... Better go to sleep now, so that I survived another day without downloading haha

now THAT is a teaser!! Damn...

I'm still torn apart, to download or not to download. I was planning on downloading, but my girlfriend talked me out of it and said I should wait... HELLLLPPPPPP!!!
After seeing that teaser I don't think I can last any longer... Better go to sleep now, so that I survived another day without downloading haha

you're the man !!!! welldone !!!

WOW! I love that trailer because it has a "new" track on it-that intro riff! Sounds killer!

Looks like the guys were having a good time! Peter with his funny faces, Mikael bashing his head into the camera and running through the snow all funny!

Cant wait to see them live again! Hopefully they will remember me from when i gave them Roswell Alien beer 4 years back :kickass:

Tracklist revealed.

Tracklist:
01. Valley Of The Damned
02. Hang Him High
03. Solar Empire
04. Weed Out The Weak
05. No Tomorrow
06. Global Domination
07. Taste The Extreme Divinity
08. Alive
09. The Quest
10. Tamed "Filled With Fear"
11. Sky Is Falling Down
:kickass:

Can't remember if anyone else posted more than 11 song titles, if they did, sorry for double posting.
The version I ordered via Swedish ginza list the following songs:

Valley Of The Damned

Hang Him High

Solar Empire

Weed Out The Weak

No Tomorrow

Global Domination

Taste The Extreme Divinity

Alive

The Quest

Tamed (filled With Fear)

Sky Is Falling Down

The Sinner

They also have another edition that is 1 euro cheaper that only has the 11 songs listed.
They have the release date as October 21, but guess they are wrong :p