A taste of extreme divinity || New album

haha yeah, but the closer you get, the slower the time seems to go, like there's a lot of gravity and times slows down ( I watch a lot of sci-fi teehee )

Actually, it was the opposite to me. When it was at 102 I thought the time went ten times slower. Strange. :p

totally agree. now i know that it's only a few days until i get the album. and my holidays start on friday so it's going to be a really good time until the album is out: no boring school, no homework...just time to relax and do whatever I want:p

totally agree. now i know that it's only a few days until i get the album. and my holidays start on friday so it's going to be a really good time until the album is out: no boring school, no homework...just time to relax and do whatever I want:p

I can't really beleive its just a little more than two weeks now, I still remember when I was browsing the NB shop and spottet the album with the release date, I was fucking excited and started this thread, I couldn't beleive it
I'm going to Portugal on friday for a week and then will have one week school where I'm maybe going somewhere with our class, outdoor days or something
and the on 23. October the album will be released, the week after I have holidays and I hope that nuclear blast is fast with the shipping so I get my stuff on 23 or something like that, would rule hard; I stil lhaven't listened to the album, I'll wait till it arrives :)

can anyone tell me:

1) why is there an orange and a black edition?
2) what is a rough mix?
3) why is there a better verison than the one that was available at first :err:

can anyone tell me:

1) why is there an orange and a black edition?
2) what is a rough mix?
3) why is there a better verison than the one that was available at first :err:

1) Because there is.

2) An unmastered version that hasnt got it's final touches...

3) There isnt. When the album first leaked some people thought that the leak was a rough mix. I've listened to it myself, and there's no way the leak isnt the finished product.

you speak the truth

Funny thing about rough mixes
I am a huge fan of suffocation, so I have been expecting BLOOD OATH very eagerly.
I have been disapointed by the prod quality of it, and whats funny is that we have a bonus track that is a rough mix of DISMAL DREAM, track no 2 on the album.

The final mix is so botched that you can barely hear the diff, lol...

omg... 13 days until the release, so about 16 days until I got my copy... I think I'm gonna make it!!
Last month has really been a Hypo-month, I burned a mp3 cd with all the hypo I could find for in the car, it hasn't been on anything else!

omg... 13 days until the release, so about 16 days until I got my copy... I think I'm gonna make it!!
Last month has really been a Hypo-month, I burned a mp3 cd with all the hypo I could find for in the car, it hasn't been on anything else!

My Catch 22 V2.0.08 arrived even one day before the official release.
That shit was nice.