A taste of extreme divinity || New album

Heard it in a friends car, pre ordered with t-shirt when i got home. Worth it in every way. I haven't been a big fan of hypo until I heard this album.

Best album of 09

Buy it, listen to it, love it!

This album gets better after every listen and ive been listening to it non-stop for several weeks now. I just can't get enough of the extreme divinity!
Can't wait to hear The Sinner with the North American version.

Hang him high is cool but for me its far from being the best song on the album.
I do hope it wont be the choice of Peter for a forthcoming music video

If thats far from being the best song then I am gonna like this album!!!! I shivered through the whole song. :eek: 10 Last two numbered day. :kickass:

WOW this album is amazing. All the songs are great. Since Virus sucked big time I had little hope for this album to be good...thankfully I was very wrong. This is up there with adbducted and the final chapter. The cover is crap though

I personally fucking love hang him high, fucking sends a chill through my spine. Definitely one of my favorite songs on the album but i still cannot decide on a favorite.

WOW this album is amazing. All the songs are great. Since Virus sucked big time I had little hope for this album to be good...thankfully I was very wrong. This is up there with adbducted and the final chapter. The cover is crap though

Virus sucked? :guh: Virus was great. And I really like the cover of the new album. :)

Virus was good, but definitely not their best.

Anyway. Hang Him High is awesome! Using Richard Kuklinski's voice clips was a neat idea.

If thats far from being the best song then I am gonna like this album!!!! I shivered through the whole song. :eek: 10 Last two numbered day. :kickass:

just for the record, that was my opinion, but I know people who think that Hang him high in one of the best song from the album, certainely among the top 3.

and Virus sucked big time, wtf?? Virus was awesome!!!!