A taste of extreme divinity || New album

i like the bass line in the beginning, is fuckin' killer, sounds very heavy... but the song surely is not one of my fav...

Album's supposed to be released here next Wednesday so one week left. :kickass:
Or not if there's a distribution delay (then it's next week's Friday or 28th of October).

''Lock you down, tie you up
Feel the blade break your skin
AHHHHHHRHRHHRHRRHRHRHRHRHRHRRHRHRHHRHRHRRHHRRH
UUUUUUUUUUURHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH''

*blastbeats*

heheh this song is pretty brootal

I'm reading interview with Mikael and dude that did the interview asked him which songs he wroted for new album.
So, "Weed Out The Weak", "Global Domination", "Alive" and "Tamed (Filled With Fear)".
haha.. all my favorite songs from the new record. Well done Mikael :headbang:

I'd say fully wrote since he has been in Germany so long with Peter touring all Europe with Pain.

But that has always been a question of mine...lets say...

The song SHAMATEUR

Music - Szoke
Lyrics - Tagtgren

ok so that means Lars wrote EVERYTHING and even told Peter how to play the (awesome) guitar solo with the wa-wa in the middle???

Fully wrote or just helped Peter?

Fully wroted ofc. Too bad that interview is not in english, it's really great.. He talks about everything.. songwriting process, recording process, chemistry in band.. Very cool stuff.
And yeah, he said that this 4 years long break is not going to happen again because they care too much for Hypocrisy. He personally needed this 4 years break to fix his private life and now they are all back for Hypocrisy... He mentioned something that new Hypo album will be out for 2 years...no more long breaks! :)

Fully wroted ofc. Too bad that interview is not in english, it's really great.. He talks about everything.. songwriting process, recording process, chemistry in band.. Very cool stuff.
And yeah, he said that this 4 years long break is not going to happen again because they care too much for Hypocrisy. He personally needed this 4 years break to fix his private life and now they are all back for Hypocrisy... He mentioned something that new Hypo album will be out for 2 years...no more long breaks! :)

Nice, it isn't in german by any chance?

yeah... you fuckers please translate that interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valley of the damned : an opener like Legion descends...but 20 times better :p

IN THE VALLEY OF THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE FALLING ARMY MARCHES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON