A taste of extreme divinity || New album

I'm gonna make it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Only a few days left and I haven't heard a bit except the teasers, it's gonna be a big surprise, I really can't wait any much longer!

i didn't listen either...but i told my parents to pre-order the mailorder edition and i thought i will have it as a birthday present (28th of october)....but now i think: what have you done? that's toooo late! i want it now:D i can't wait till next week..for me its still 9 days:(

i didn't listen either...but i told my parents to pre-order the mailorder edition and i thought i will have it as a birthday present (28th of october)....but now i think: what have you done? that's toooo late! i want it now:D i can't wait till next week..for me its still 9 days:(

i feel sorry for you. But i fear its the same for me...:cry:

Hey i gotta give you guys credit for actually waiting this long. I cracked as soon as it was leaked but i dont regret it that much. I don't think i'll ever get sick of this album.

Oh my God! Today I got an e-mail telling me that my package was sent to me.. What this means is that it could be here, delivered to me and waiting for me to come home from work on Thursday. Or even on Wednesday. Christmas comes early this year. :D

Oh my God! Today I got an e-mail telling me that my package was sent to me.. What this means is that it could be here, delivered to me and waiting for me to come home from work on Thursday. Or even on Wednesday. Christmas comes early this year. :D
Yeah, here in Finland tomorrow (Wednesday) is presumably the day when AToED hits stores. :kickass:

where did you order?

€: I haven't received a mail either, ordered from NB
and, they have a ATOED flag, gonna get one soon, haven't heard the album yet, except for Hang Him High, but I'm sure it's good

I'm glad your wait is coming to an end guys. It's hard to wait so long for something you really want, especially when the temptation to grab it somewhere else lurks. I know you wont be disappointed, that's for sure...

Hell yeah, I got my digipack as well!! Waiting is truly over now, can't believe this! :kickass::headbang::kickass: