A taste of extreme divinity || New album

Got my mailorder edition today!

It looks really great , but unfortunately the dog tag is the only special thing in that edition exept from the packaging.

I was still hoping for a dvd like in the arrival box or the virus cd

id really like to see a concert from the virus tour!

but anyway..the album is great!

got mine too today, and like you said, there's nothing special about the box, but the dogtags are killer :headbang:

and the sinner's great but no wonder it's a bonus track, I got a feeling that it wouldn't fit in comparison with the rest of the album

Im a wee bit disapointed at the total absence of clean voices on the album.
I wished ''the sinner'' was an atmospheric tune like Paled empty spheres, or Living to die etc etc.
or another agressive monster...
well at least I hope its better than ''Watch out'' which was easily one of the least interesting song of Hypocrisy since a few tracks from Catch 22

Just came home from university to find a package on my bed. You guess, my limited edition has finally arrived. I've got #361 of 500.

Just flipped the CD into my PC and I'm still listening.

I gotta say, after listening constantly sence I got it, this is the best album sence the self titled. Maybe I should waith a little bit longer saying that, but seriously. Worth evry single second of waiting.

yup best album since the self titled...
Although...Virus is REALLY REALLY close
Indeed. :kickass:
First half of this decade started well (Into the Abyss) but was bit so and so after that (Catch 22 and The Arrival). Fortunately the second half has been total destruction (Virus and AToED). :kickass:

Indeed. :kickass:
First half of this decade started well (Into the Abyss) but was bit so and so after that (Catch 22 and The Arrival). Fortunately the second half has been total destruction (Virus and AToED). :kickass:

I think the arrival is a great album, but it can be a little boring yes. Anyway, SKY IS FALLING DOWN!! :kickass::headbang:

Well I must wait till my good buddy from Germany sends me the Euro edition so I can have the actual cd, till then yay for downloads :)

Yeah i think that The Arrival is still a great album despite it being not as solid. It makes up for it by having a few of Hypocrisy's best tracks such as: Eraser, The Departure, and The Abyss(rerecorded-still not as good as previous version though).

Btw glad that you guys are starting to get your ATOEDs. I fucking agree, best album since S/T.

Well I guess it's 0 now. 102 days of counting. Lol when I was in school today I couldn't consentrate because I had all the songs on my brain. Finally i get to listen again :p