A taste of extreme divinity || New album

I dont think Im gonna have my package until next week!
I dreamt I heard THE SINNER last night..it was..weird...it was more of a black metal tune with violins....LOL

Anyway Im glad for people who have been patient and are finally rewarded. and Im starting a topic of fan reviews

....The album is amazing...my fav track is a tie between Solar empire and weed out the week....and global domination is up there. and the intro talking thing in hang'em high

it doesn't say "not final" anymore, but this certificate isn't really special anyway, just some piece of paper with the number, the Catch 22 V2.0.08 comes with one...

Yay New Album, I want to see the new stuff live, hope they tour more than once, and not a new Pain album after the tour, but more Hypocrisy!

Neet-O Guide to shorten the DogTag:

STEP ONE:
5182za.jpg

Find the little Clip and open it
(Pull one end out through one of the little breaches, may take some force)

===============================================

STEP TWO:
b3kf3d.jpg

ouozfq.jpg

Cut off the rope where you think it's short enough.
(You can also use a screwdriver and pound it onto the chain with a hammer or an old nokia)

STEP THREE:
2eapdty.jpg

11bj9k4.jpg

Close the Clip again
(Through the same hole you opened it)

RESULT:
205r0qw.jpg

A shortened DogTag

And yes I was pretty bored, that's why I did something productive... :p

lol great thanks :D

but do you wear the certificate, too? looks a bit strange i think :err:

Hm I think I'll just wear the cross-logo.

Hell, than I can wear the osculum-shirt with the cross on the back, the roadjacket with the cross on the back, the tag with the cross and I got my cross-tattoo. That's nice. :D

you are a single cross man :lol:

by the way: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO1cpXmmmq8&feature=PlayList&p=DC5E48F44A11351D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=9[/ame] weed out the weak at 0:34, its not the same like on the actual album isnt it?

pps: nice knife