A taste of extreme divinity || New album

The dialogue in "Global Domination" seems to be taken from one of x-files' , maybe new arranged in their order, but you can definitely hear the sentences are exactly the same:

FIRST ELDER
The virus has mutated.

WMM
Into what?

STRUGHOLD
A new extraterrestrial biological entity.

WMM
My God! If this is true. All our work. They've been using us
all along.

STRUGHOLD
We're going to tell them what we've found, what we've
learned by turning over a body infected by the gestating organism.

WMM
In hope of what? Learning that it's true? That we are nothing
but digestives for the creation of a new race of alien life-forms. By
cooperating now, we are but beggers to our own demise.

STRUGHOLD
Cooperation is the only chance of saving ourselves.

Peter is such an hopeless geek :p

I wish he would let go of this stupid reptilian conspiracy theory..I mean there are others way to talk about the aliens without being so...lame

many things use the concept of ''Stargate'' but under another name, Doom (the game) for instance, you enter the gate, go from a point a to b in a matter of seconds, than hell breaks loose :heh:

Offcourse, but Peter sings about heroglyphs, gods, hosts, codes etc. that really suggests Stargate ( the franchise ) to me ( another one of my alltime fav. shows )

i finally got my mailorder edition :kickass:
number 252 of 500. and it is just awesome!
after the first listen i would say valley of the damned and weed out the weak are my favorites...but i have to listen more often;)

I havent received my boxset + shirt yet but Im in North America so...
Cant wait to hear the sinner!

so refreshing to see all of you people liking the new album :D

I remember 2 people when the album leaked saying that it was ''uninspired, generic, boring''

Strangely, they kind of vanished heh.... :)

i Just fell in love with Hang Him High. And when i watch youtube clips with songs from the new album I see alot of awsome comments:

"today is the first day ive heard a song by this band
and
wow!!! "

"im getting this album for sure ! Nov 3rd i believe ? ^_^ "

"how come ive never heard of these guys before,they r awesome!! hope they come tour canada yet,i would definately check them out "

"wow... never listened to them before. this surely badass ... great "

etc etc..

PACKAGE RECEIVED :D

tshirt = ultra win! I thought it was only an edition with the cover in the front but we have that cool cross + wall thingy on the back, WIN

Boxset ; simple, nothing fancy, nice booklet though! great work Denis, maybe the font used is a lil hard to read but it looks good!

Dogtag : ULTRA EPIC WIN, and I used the Hamsters 1-2-3 easy quick steps of doom to shorten it. :p

THE SINNER : great tune, certainely better than WATCH OUT from Virus. Great vocals in it